Looking for a new Pickup

Marion

After speaking with turkeyfeathers I have also decided to consider just getting a new Lexus SUV that I can then buy out of the lease for the future Mrs. Who will be the true Mrs. Come June 20, 2020

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just picked up a ram. My first new ram ever. My gmc lease was up, priced them out with the 6.2l v8, the 5.3 to me is under powered. For a crew cab i was lookin at atleast a $60k truck. Too much for me. The interior of the fords dont do anything for me, so i checked out the rams. Would love to have gotten a Laramie but just to much. Got this bighorn for $43k. Heated seats, dual zone climate control, universal garage door openers. Has nice storage in the floor in the back seat. Motor feels good, very comfortable interior, it is cloth though. Its a lease also so if i dont like it, in 3 years they can have it back.

20190806_165011.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

After speaking with turkeyfeathers I have also decided to consider just getting a new Lexus SUV that I can then buy out of the lease for the future Mrs. Who will be the true Mrs. Come June 20, 2020

You said pick up truck ,not some over priced jalopy 

5 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I see you coordinated the wedding with my 50th birthday.  Assume you are planning a joint celebration?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You said pick up truck ,not some over priced jalopy 
Ain't no jalopy. Figure can potentially get a truck in a few years and that in the meantime. Gotta price it all out. But definitely taking the whole thread into consideration both now and then! You're just jealous you don't like fast SUVs

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

Those Rams sure are mean looking! And they're absolutely massive!

but remember, 99 out of 113 town in westchester do not allow you to park vehicles outside of a garage in a driveway because they are eyesores. You would need a pole barn to fit that truck in a garage.

49 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

but remember, 99 out of 113 town in westchester do not allow you to park vehicles outside of a garage in a driveway because they are eyesores. You would need a pole barn to fit that truck in a garage.

Wow not nocking where you guys live, but I’d be damed to have some one tell me where I can or can’t park my truck at my own house. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rob-c said:

Wow not nocking where you guys live, but I’d be damed to have some one tell me where I can or can’t park my truck at my own house. 

I was just joking lol. some communities do have rules on colors of houses, landscaping, etc. but the 99 towns parking rule was a joke. But I personally think if you have a garage, it should be to put cars inside of it. I hate when i see 5-6 cars parked in a driveway every single day.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

Ain't no jalopy. Figure can potentially get a truck in a few years and that in the meantime. Gotta price it all out. But definitely taking the whole thread into consideration both now and then! You're just jealous you don't like fast SUVs

I love fast SUVs ,they have to be fast though . 

1993-gmc-typhoon.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I was just joking lol. some communities do have rules on colors of houses, landscaping, etc. but the 99 towns parking rule was a joke. But I personally think if you have a garage, it should be to put cars inside of it. I hate when i see 5-6 cars parked in a driveway every single day.

Ok you got me ... ;)

• Like 1

I just got a new truck two weeks ago. Over the years I have driven (and mostly liked) all of the major players. My most recent was a 2017 RCSB Chevy Silverado. However, I needed / wanted something with more comfort. Something with a great ride, great mileage and great highway safety ratings. I don't trail ride, and don't need to haul / tow great amounts of stuff. My new vehicle is AWD, has a 1500 pound payload and tows up to 5000 pounds. Perfect for my needs. It is 4 door with plenty of room in the back for the two grandkids. The tailgate is two way for easy loading, and there is a lockable, waterproof trunk. I bought a Honda Ridgeline. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bugsNbows said:

My new vehicle is AWD, has a 1500 pound payload and tows up to 5000 pounds. Perfect for my needs. It is 4 door with plenty of room in the back for the two grandkids. The tailgate is two way for easy loading, and there is a lockable, waterproof trunk. I bought a Honda Ridgeline. 

My boss has a 2014 Ridgeline and it is a great vehicle.  It could check off 90% of the boxes on my list.  A hitch hauler would take care of the remaining 10%..........'cept they're butt ugly now.  :)

• Like 2

I'm partial to Chevy. But the gmc's are just as nice if not nicer with fancy interior accents. Crew is a must have and I'm not sure if I'll ever buy anything else. New vehicles are a joke no matter what brand you buy. Some are lemons. Some are gems, but you leasing is a great option to stay in warranty and dump when it's gone. Black / white.... I def like the look of my black better. Just shop around and take the best deal you find !

8c2ccc28509dea75548c88c8fac98068.jpg8d35feacecf9c4253c2e767058d86104.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 3