Looking for a new Pickup

Marion

I was expecting a pick up truck.
Well this is to be shared between me and the future Mrs. As I would never in a trillion years take my pickup I decided at this time in the interest of being able to split the costs get something that will likely eventually become hers and then I'll just buy a pickup in another year or two. For now we only need one vehicle. When we need two I'll get a new badass pickup. Have no fear!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

Well this is to be shared between me and the future Mrs. As I would never in a trillion years take my pickup I decided at this time in the interest of being able to split the costs get something that will likely eventually become hers and then I'll just buy a pickup in another year or two. For now we only need one vehicle. When we need two I'll get a new badass pickup. Have no fear!

You said in other thread you got a NYC residence, and 4500sqft house in Westchester. Why not just 5 pickup trucks for fun?

You said in other thread you got a NYC residence, and 4500sqft house in Westchester. Why not just 5 pickup trucks for fun?

I'm not made of money bro; who do you think I am, Stormy/@Hunter007?!

• Like 2

I bought a 2019 4Runner Off-Road Premium w/KDSS a short while ago. Have to say that the 4Runner is way more capable than I could imagine. Still have a truck should I need it but the 4Runner can do alot of what I need.

He's alive!!!

On 8/19/2019 at 10:49 AM, The Jerkman said:

With my 03 Accord Ex nearing end of life sadly. Hoping to score a sick deal come December when the dealers are trying to hit their final quotas for their big bonuses. Anyways I know little to nothing about pickups other than I probably will lease it and if I like it maybe buy it out of the end of the lease to try and stretch the payments out as much as possible. Thinking Chevy or GMC. Standard box and either extended cab or crew cab since I plan on having kids in the next 3 years so will need space for them. Anyways hopefully some of you truck folk can chime in because I don't know diddly squat about the differences between any of the trims and all. Ideally heated seats and leather since that's what I'm accustomed to. Oh and has to be 4wd otherwise why even bother right?

How about this .

And your kids will love it  :)

images.jpeg-10.jpg

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 6:51 PM, Steuben Jerry said:

Nah, I’m a traditionalist in the caffeine dept. straight coffee, little bit of milk. But that scout, though!

It's from the movie the picture was taken from.  That's what they drove out to get.

• Like 1