Pennsylvania Bull Elk Lottery Winner

Lawdwaz

More the on the elk:

"Pennsylvania hunting history was made over the weekend as the first-ever archery elk season opened on Saturday, Sept. 14. This year, there were five archery bull elk tags allocated. Jim Lickfeld was one of the fortunate hunters who had the opportunity to hunt this inaugural season. On the first evening of the season, Jim was able to take Pennsylvania’s first-ever archery bull with a perfectly-placed shot during the new season! He is pictured here with his 7x6 dark-antlered bull in Hunt Zone 10. Congratulations, Jim!

Jim was guided by Trophy Rack Lodge and World Champion Elk Caller Al Morris, who works for Pennsylvania-based company, FOXPRO. Tyler Hock from the Pennsylvania Game Commission’s marketing department was along and able to capture the whole hunt on film, which will be available in the future. Thank you to Jim for allowing the agency to document the hunt to share with current and future generations of Pennsylvania hunters."

• Thanks 1

[mention=3682]The Jerkman[/mention] and [mention=5278]The_Real_TCIII[/mention] -- I am not playing checkers or chess.
Jerkman is holding tight on private land, I'm playing Mensa games on stateland trying to find the next NYS archery record buck!
This is true I stick tight to my 48 acres. Still trying to out fox the monster buck I've been after for 3 years now. I think it's probably an offspring of the elephant I flubbed my first ever draw on a deer on. Thing was at least 250lbs massive 8pt at like 15 yards. I was so nervous as I was drawing back I accidentally tripped the release and my arrow didn't even leave the whisker biscuit. Then it looked at me probably laughed as I tried to draw again then trotted off and likely told his other buck friends what a turd I was and that they're all safe

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

This is true I stick tight to my 48 acres. Still trying to out fox the monster buck I've been after for 3 years now. I think it's probably an offspring of the elephant I flubbed my first ever draw on a deer on. Thing was at least 250lbs massive 8pt at like 15 yards. I was so nervous as I was drawing back I accidentally tripped the release and my arrow didn't even leave the whisker biscuit. Then it looked at me probably laughed as I tried to draw again then trotted off and likely told his other buck friends what a turd I was and that they're all safe

Lets see this elusive beast!

3 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Well I see no one is working today!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I filed for a WNYL, it's like FMLA but it means you get full pay and live that WNY lifestyle (i.e., 7-9 hours of actual work per week). It's stress free, I noticed my wrinkles and grey hairs going away already.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

The decendent of the beast. Never had a picture of the original beast since that was probably 16 seasons ago at this pointf5e7d942c74de61ce7c8c5a3c9091617.jpgd23f7a98ae36e6a49a838fe7eb477bf6.jpg7959153690d8717cd16e1a2aed4245d4.jpg433f393999e7e7f2054c7dc13d75f050.jpgfba1bb977cec5930bf53bf2d16bad2b7.jpg0144dfba741817feaf8d4076e13c5ac7.jpg

Nice buck with a cool sticker off the left G2, did he get bigger in 2018? and too bad you didn't both those days!

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

Nice buck with a cool sticker off the left G2, did he get bigger in 2018? and too bad you didn't both those days!
Of course that guy came around after I stuck my 5 pointer. And I decided to punch my tag on my unrecoverable 8 pointer I had found days later just a very stinky hide. At least I did a euro on him. So I'm sure that big guy is still around somewhere. Very little hunting pressure in my particular area so as long as he didn't get mashed by a car which I haven't seen him on the side of the road, he should be an absolute super slob this year

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

Of course that guy came around after I stuck my 5 pointer. And I decided to punch my tag on my unrecoverable 8 pointer I had found days later just a very stinky hide. At least I did a euro on him. So I'm sure that big guy is still around somewhere. Very little hunting pressure in my particular area so as long as he didn't get mashed by a car which I haven't seen him on the side of the road, he should be an absolute super slob this year

No pics of him in 2018 though? it's cool to do the side by side comparing bucks year on year. I do it all the time, and never kill them anyway lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I filed for a WNYL, it's like FMLA but it means you get full pay and live that WNY lifestyle (i.e., 7-9 hours of actual work per week). It's stress free, I noticed my wrinkles and grey hairs going away already.

But yet your archery skills have not improved like the WNY guys have.

2 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

But yet your archery skills have not improved like the WNY guys have.

That's not true. I show up to practice once a week since august started. You got guys losing arrows, shooting drain pipes, shooting antlers off glendale bucks, dropping broadheads, etc. It's a junkyard over there!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

No pics of him in 2018 though? it's cool to do the side by side comparing bucks year on year. I do it all the time, and never kill them anyway lol
I'm gonna try and go through all my cam pics from the past few years. I have thousands I still have to delete since they were either triggered by cars, leaves, wind, grass, or empty

I’m not really working either. I just put up fasteddie’s sign from “Today’s Chuckle” and my students are properly punctuating it to recognize the importance of comma placement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

its nice that all the sprinkler heads have yardages, no need for a range finder

I bet Jerkman has the electric (not gas) golfcart to drive to his stand so he can get there quieter. The ball washer doubles as a bow holder that only @Jeremy Kcould dream of machining

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I bet Jerkman has the electric (not gas) golfcart to drive to his stand so he can get there quieter. The ball washer doubles as a bow holder that only @Jeremy Kcould dream of machining

He cleans his boots off on one of those square brush things before getting back in his Prius and heading home

• Like 2