Pennsylvania Bull Elk Lottery Winner

Lawdwaz

3 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Last year was an odd season. I'd expect much more this year. Also I've got tons of nice 8s on the property so very well could likely be a sibling if not the same deer

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Pics? why you holding out on us?

59 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Here's another picture. Check that mass99cba8e0cf212ff1017bf6d2df21fedc.jpgb9c2bd33072501444cf475ed3dfc0fdb.jpg65579814b62c64262db0aab2725759f1.jpg

Nice buck, but not sure he even cracks 105" Gross. Whether he's got 20 or 25 inches total from 8 mass measurements, hes got short tines. Even if his beams are 20", you got maybe 5" G2's, 5" G3's and 3" G1's at best. That's 33" x 2 = 68" add in 20-25" of mass and you got 88-93" and 15" inside spread and you got 103-108" Buck AT BEST. Might not even crack 100" gross.

It will take 181" NET to takeover the state record for archery typical.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Nice buck, but not sure he even cracks 105" Gross. Whether he's got 20 or 25 inches total from 8 mass measurements, hes got short tines. Even if his beams are 20", you got maybe 5" G2's, 5" G3's and 3" G1's at best. That's 33" x 2 = 68" add in 20-25" of mass and you got 88-93" and 15" inside spread and you got 103-108" Buck AT BEST. Might not even crack 100" gross.
 It will take 181" NET to takeover the state record for archery typical.
His tines are not the biggest but I also never claimed it to be a record buck merely a nice old deer. The other deer was bigger and the one in my old avatar would be a Bronze SCI if I ever decided to register it but why bother? He's a great deer and my first buck with a bow so that's all I need

19 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

His tines are not the biggest but I also never claimed it to be a record buck merely a nice old deer. The other deer was bigger and the one in my old avatar would be a Bronze SCI if I ever decided to register it but why bother? He's a great deer and my first buck with a bow so that's all I need

Not sure what bronze sci minumum is, but if it's Pope & Young 125" i think? you should get it measured by P&Y. Pretty cool accomplishment.

Not sure what bronze sci minumum is, but if it's Pope & Young 125" i think? you should get it measured by P&Y. Pretty cool accomplishment.
I think it measured right around 122" or so. Just a few inches shy of the pope and young. I think if he didn't break his brow tine he'd have made it but deductions screwed him

• Like 1

We got any scorers in 3S? Curious if my guy from last year will crack the mark although then what? Not sure I really care to be honest.
Judge: If you don’t keep score how do you measure yourself against other golfers?
Tye: By height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

We got any scorers in 3S? Curious if my guy from last year will crack the mark although then what? Not sure I really care to be honest.
Judge: If you don’t keep score how do you measure yourself against other golfers?
Tye: By height.

I’m sure there is. They must have a list somewhere. I bet I could measure it within 2-3 inches of them.