Yeah Baby

Oh and 4 deer in plot at 3pm when I pulled up.   Good sign.  

Do you ever sit an afternoon in a stand in the summer just to take inventory? I’m always jealous of the guys who can do that with a spotting scope or camcorder because they know they will see deer in a certain spot in the summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Do you ever sit an afternoon in a stand in the summer just to take inventory? I’m always jealous of the guys who can do that with a spotting scope or camcorder because they know they will see deer in a certain spot in the summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a good idea to do some observation sits but I really don’t do that.  No time or perhaps lazy.   I often see deer when doing some work like today.  No BB today though.  

• Like 1

Late to to the party, but if your beans are still growing and not devoured yet, id just do a triplre 15  at most sine you have beans..But i wouldnt fertilize it at all.. Thats one benefit of having beans, if they make it thru the first few stages of growth.. theyll help your brassicas with the N..  If beans get hammered id wait a couple weeks and hit it with nitrogen(urea) but your plot looks plenty good sir.. I would not worry about any Fertilizer... you still have 1-1.5 months of growing to do..