How many strikes ?

Swamp_bucks

Strike 1)

Well today as i left work a guy i took out last year for his first season made a rookie mistake among me and my friends. He looked at me and said i needed to get him a stand or give him one of mine(didnt miss hear him he sakd it twice).  As you can guess that was responded with a quick no and that my hard earned money wasnt for his hobbies.  

2) told me he was just going to show up to my lease whenever he wanted.  

3) told me i was going to let him use my guns if he cant find a scope for his.

4) i have to drive him to scout his pieces

Now i try to be a patient man and ive warned him about what comes out of his mouth may cost him.   Just not sure if i can give out anymore breaks. 

What would you do?

Strike 1)
Well today as i left work a guy i took out last year for his first season made a rookie mistake among me and my friends. He looked at me and said i needed to get him a stand or give him one of mine(didnt miss hear him he sakd it twice).  As you can guess that was responded with a quick no and that my hard earned money wasnt for his hobbies.  
Now i try to be a patient man and ive warned him about what comes out of his mouth may cost him.   Just not sure if i can give out anymore breaks. 
What would you do?
Tell him to fuck off and he's now dead to you

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Hmmm the first break should be his jaw .  His hands if he touches anything and his legs if he sets foot on your lease.

This is what almost happend today.  Im trying to help him get into it but its quickly coming to an end.

Edited by Swamp_bucks

If it were me....I’d tell him all about this awesome new lease I just picked up. I mean really talk the place up. Then either pick out a giant chunk of state land or private(that maybe you know is hunted often) and drop him off and tell him to walk a ways in and wait for you to drive some deer to him. Preferably this land will be at least 2 hours from home. Then block his number from your phone and go about your day. Good luck buddy! Haha

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

^^^^i like this:drinks:...no way in hell would i put up with that.we all work too hard and appreciate what we've got.go screw for sure!!!
Never in a million years would I ever expect the landowner where I hunt (super close family friend and my godmother's husband) to ever do squat for me for hunting his land all I would ever even consider asking is permission to hunt and I also ask if he needs help when I see him working, and also where he's seeing deer and what kind of deer he's been seeing as he leaves for work and on his way home

• Like 1

Say.......

Yeah.... we are looking at how we hunt two entirely different ways. It's not gonna work out, us hunting together. Not for you, not for me. Sorry, your on your own now.

I've had to say that before. Actually more than once. After hearing some similar BS myself.

I would have plainly stated

1)that no one including him is allowed on the land without being specifically invited, otherwise they are considered trespassing. 

I don't know how you helped him out previously, but...

2), he needs to get his own gear to use. Gun, stand, etc. 

3) Sorry, but I have tried to help you (to your "friend") but you don't appreciate it, you are now on your own.

A number of years back, a long time friend showed up to hunt with me with an uninvited friend I didn't know.  I pissed them off but I simply stated he wasn't invited, I didn't know him, and had no place for him. They left.

1 hour ago, Adkhunter1590 said:

If it were me....I’d tell him all about this awesome new lease I just picked up. I mean really talk the place up. Then either pick out a giant chunk of state land or private(that maybe you know is hunted often) and drop him off and tell him to walk a ways in and wait for you to drive some deer to him. Preferably this land will be at least 2 hours from home. Then block his number from your phone and go about your day. Good luck buddy! Haha

And then tell him how much his share of the lease is. Cash only.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

PM me his cell and I will tell time for you...within the PM share an address Waze will recognize - I have a climber, a bow and will bring food.
YOU’RE WELCOME!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For an English teacher you surely are rather poor in composing understandable sentences. Unless of course you swapped your name from@growalot to@crappyice

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Swamp_bucks said:

Strike 1)

What would you do?

I would definitely let him know in no uncertain terms he is on his own and is subject to a trespass ticket if he tries to hunt or access the lease.

6 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

For an English teacher you surely are rather poor in composing understandable sentences. Unless of course you swapped your name from@growalot to@crappyice

At the very least, you are missing a comma. Why don't you try challenging yourself and stick to mocking current, active members.

• Like 1

Ive told him before i started getting ready this year last year was just to get him into it.  But figured it wouldnt hurt to have him shoot and introduce him into more people that hunt.   And once that started hes stuck his hand out expecting a free ride.  I do feel bad for him didnt have an easy life and no one to show him really anything.  Ill be reminding him in the morning how this is going to work.

For an English teacher you surely are rather poor in composing understandable sentences. Unless of course you swapped your name from[mention=261]growalot[/mention] to[mention=327]crappyice[/mention]

Sorry Bill Schmidt. I will try to improve before turkey season and tomorrow’s video of the day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk