Happy birthday BigVal !

turkeyfeathers

22 minutes ago, BigVal said:

Thanks guys! 

I just got off the water for the morning, I'm up in thousand islands with my girlfriend,  beautiful morning 

Happy birthday.   How is the fishing up there now ?  The Largemouth action was pretty good in Lake of the Isles, when we were up a couple weeks ago (slow rolling spinnerbaits, casting purple Yum wacky worms, or Jig & pig in and around the weedbeds, were all working well depending on the wind.  We did the best around the big weedbed at the back of the "lake".   I did not have much luck trying for smallmouths, out in the river on the first morning, but after we located the Largemouths, we stayed on them every day.    I am going to try and get my big boat out one more time on the upper Niagara for smallmouths, hopefully over Labor day weekend.  Good luck on the rest of your trip.    

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wolc123 said:

Happy birthday.   How is the fishing up there now ?  The Largemouth action was pretty good in Lake of the Isles, when we were up a couple weeks ago (slow rolling spinnerbaits, casting purple Yum wacky worms, or Jig & pig in and around the weedbeds, were all working well depending on the wind.  We did the best around the big weedbed at the back of the "lake".   I did not have much luck trying for smallmouths, out in the river on the first morning, but after we located the Largemouths, we stayed on them every day.    I am going to try and get my big boat out one more time on the upper Niagara for smallmouths, hopefully over Labor day weekend.  Good luck on the rest of your trip.    

Thanks wolc the fishing was great today. We fished rock island and caught 20 or 25 smallmouth,  the bassholes were all over and were killing them lol must be a tournament