Jeep wangler/ Rubicon how do they drive ?

Hunter007

24 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

So where's the pics of this new Jeep? You cannot be officially a member of the 'crew' without pics.

Just came across this thread. I'm selling a '98 Grand Cherokee Laredo, I could have made you a good deal. That was back in the days when a Jeep was still a Jeep!

I'm asking $3000, but for you Stormy- I would have gone as low as $5000, and thrown in a map of the Adirondacks. :taunt:

Edited by Hunter007

• 1 month later...
In my f150 no leaning for me very roomy, I feel like I’m driving my recliner. And having said that , if you buy the colt.   Photos or it didn’t happen ..

Pic attached! I’d DID happen! Took a darn long time to get one though. Finally picked it up today.6ef1f3cf5daa173a6a20b84f8ae9fb3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Don_C said:

Pic attached! I’d DID happen! Took a darn long time to get one though. Finally picked it up today.6ef1f3cf5daa173a6a20b84f8ae9fb3a.jpg

Still awaiting a pic of stormy's new jeep.

But the new pistol pick makes it worth the wait.

• Like 1

Still awaiting a pic of stormy's new jeep.

But the new pistol pick makes it worth the wait.

I’m not even sure why I am contributing to this thread, the Colt and our Jeep are both my wife’s... she is just way cooler than me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

Congrats. Now you have to live a new life in the outdoors, study up on "It's A Jeep Thing".

Thanks Yea that thing floats over rough terrain  I notice the difference right away compared to other vehicles I have driven .   Pretty cool still keeping my old car for around town . 

Edited by Hunter007