Meeting wooly

grampy

Today I got to do something I've wanted to do for a long time....meet wooly.

He made my wife and I, a beautiful  welcome bear. But it was he and his sis Alison, that made us feel welcome,  and at home, from the moment we shook hands. He is hands down one of the coolest men I've ever met! And without a doubt, a world class artist. But better yet, we share a friendship. You are truly a remarkable man Matt. Thanks so much for the bear. Take care, until we meet again sir.

20190825_165510.thumb.jpg.188a31d5a9852dff0115a9519276426a.jpg

• Like 37
  • Thanks 2

Ahh hell man, the pleasure was all mine! So glad I finally got to meet you and your wife! I always got room for more good people in my life, and you two certainly do not disappoint in that area!

That little bear was nothing compared to all you've done for me and helped me get through over the years!

Thanks for everything again Dave and Bonnie and hopefully I'll make it out to your neck of the woods one of these days soon!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Got back home from the Buffalo area this evening. First thing, was to put Mr. Matt Bear in his new home. He looks pretty happy there. And I'll be happy and honored, each time I look at him. Because I'll think of the awesome friend that made him for me.

Thanks so much wooly!!!!!

IMG_20190827_190056.thumb.jpg.68e8f6e3a6c0204c076fb12e0bbf368b.jpgIMG_20190827_190117.thumb.jpg.8a16264040f24a464e026ec693b8c5f9.jpg

• Like 13