Online DMP Order

DanD

Ordered my DMPs online about 3 weeks ago, and I have yet to receive them. Website says that I should have them within 2 weeks. Anyone else have issues with the online system (DECALS) this year?
Should see them this week would be my guess. I ordered mine Beginning of the month and just got my tags a few days ago

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Why not just talk to actual person at town hall etc and get them in person in first place to eliminate these types of f ups ? Easier to nip problems in the bud 

its gotten tough to do that around here. I always bought mine for years at Herb Phillipsons - they just recently closed.  So now its the town clerk that is only open a few hours a day or Walmart.  And there is NEVER anyone there at the walmart check out for sporting goods or they have to track someone down that can sell them and they are terrible at it.  So did mine online this year for the first time - took me under 5 minutes and got them in the mail in 7 days.  We had another local place that is now closed that i went to years ago and they messed up my license so bad i had three accounts in my name somehow at one point. lol Guy at Herb Phillipsons called NYS DEC for me and had it fixed.  DEC couldnt even figure out how it was possible but just deleted two of the listings of information. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Why not just talk to actual person at town hall etc and get them in person in first place to eliminate these types of f ups ? Easier to nip problems in the bud 

i always used to buy mine at dicks because I liked to just browse around and buy stuff I didn't need and a few things like scent free soap that I did. Now I wont go there and it's just too easy to buy online then make a trip out of my way to the town hall and wait in line.