blackbeltbill

How Many Years Have You Been Hunting And What Year Is Coming Up??

6 hours ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

Yeah I started bow about 9 years ago, it's a much more relaxing, rewarding season.  

There is nothing like the early season sits in October.

• Like 1

Started following my Dad around the woods and fields since I was 5.  Got my first hunting license at 14 so this will be my 58th consecutive licensed hunting season.  Can't go as far as I once could, but I still can go after them critters.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, cynthiafu said:

34 years for me . Thanks for making me feel older then dirt. Lolol

Cynthia- did you see yet the- Pheasant releases dates-- week of at Stewart State Forest ? The 2019 ( week of) dates and areas are posted at -- ( The Orange County Sportsman's Clubs) website.  Looks like 7 big releases of 136 Pheasants each time! Unfortunately the EXACT DAY of pheasant releases won't be given out like it is in NJ. Type in-- OCFSCs to read for yourself.

• Like 1

Took max out Monday. He jump a turkey and I think a grouse . But he tired out so fast he has put on weight because of my foot injury. And me spoiling him. I tried to put up a video of him but it won't load up on here go to my Facebook page it is so funny.he is sitting with me eating chips. 

• Like 2

Small game licence at 14 back in 1981 but I was hunting with my Grandpa years before that shooting rabbits and grouse.

Big game license at 16 in 1983 i shadowed my Dad the 2 years prior. Took me until my fourth year to get a deer then nothing again the 5th year. That was '87 Since the I have taken at least one every year.

Started bow hunting self taught around 1990.

This season will be my 37th for deer.

• Like 1

This will be my 33rd season.  Who remenbers way back when that the license you got every year came with stamps that you had to sign your name across to make your license official.

i still have all of my stamps  One year i plan to put them all on a poster board as a dispaly piece       

• Like 1