numrich gun parts corp./kingston

5 minutes ago, furchaser said:

didn't know that you could post guns for sale on this site.

yes, classified section. I've sold rifles on this forum to people in texas with 0 posts. never know who is lurking or searching for a certain gun.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 3

Gunroker is a good site too. I've done many deals there both buying and selling. The buyer pays shipping but you pay the ffl fee so make sure you know who is going to handle that and how much they charge. I pay $45 when I receive a pistol because he's close to the County Clerk. Can get it done for much less if I'm shipping or getting a long gun. A lot of gun stores will list on gunbroker for 20% and include the ffl fee just be careful of minimums like $100 regardless of what the item sells for. The closest guy I've dealt with near you is Master Class Shooter in Monroe, Nice store with a range, nice people too. They charge 18% including ffl fee with no minimum. You might find someone closer but now you have an idea what you should pay. Generally if you sell to the gun store you'll get screwed because they want to make a large profit. Try listing them here first as I'd like to see what you're selling as would a lot of people here. Good luck.

• Like 2

Selling to ANY gun store you will take a killing on their worth. When I needed to sell a number of rifles, handguns and pistols a year ago, I went through Hessneys Auctions in Geneva. They took pictures, posted descriptions on line, and then the guns go for high bid....generally speaking market value. They got a 20% commission, if I remember correctly, but across the board I got what I wanted. They handle all paperwork, advertising etc. I dropped them off, and within a week of the auctions I had cash in pocket.

• Like 1

Back in '93 I had an Iver Johnson TP-22 pistol (Walther PPK looking thing) that the frame cracked on.  I turned the frame in to the PD and sent the rest of it... slide, two mags, grips, trigger, hammer, springs, pins screws and anything else to Gun Parts Corp. And they sent me a check.... for $14.00  

To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. lmao. But in those pre- eBay, Gunbroker, Auction Arms days, what else would I have done with them?