67 Chevy II Nova

All time favorite car of mine too. Many years ago, a good friend of mine had one. Pearl white. He did a frame off restoration, and dropped in a 327 built with a moderate can. It brought a smile to my face every time he cranked it up.

Sadly he hit some hard times and sold it. And I didn't have the $ at the time. I regret not buying it to this day.

14 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Jeremy you bitch you blew it!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I knew it wouldn't last , i wasnt in a position to drop what i was doing and drive 5 hours to buy it. Besides you peed in the ladies room ,you dont get to call people a bitch anymore.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I knew it wouldn't last , i wasnt in a position to drop what i was doing and drive 5 hours to buy it. Besides you peed in the ladies room ,you dont get to call people a bitch anymore.  
It was a bathroom that was empty. Therefore a bathroom not a ladies room. Those apparently no longer exist after Obama

35 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

It was a bathroom that was empty. Therefore a bathroom not a ladies room. Those apparently no longer exist after Obama

Well,everyone who worked in the bar seemed to think it was still the ladies room.