Walmart announcement

I guess they sell around 20% of ammo in US.  So a big company making a stand.  I have been asked at Walmart here in town for over a year if it was pistol ammo I was buying.  I of course tell them no as the person at register has no idea . And most ammo can be rifle or pistol anyway.    But is .22 etc gonna be considered pistol ammo and they stop selling it?

And the people that boycotted Dicks....will they boycott Walmart ?  

I don't boycott either way.  Our Walmart hasn't sold guns in at least 5 years here. 

Article also says they are going to stop selling .223/5.56 ammo, then says they will continue to support hunting and target shooting enthusiasts.  What the hell do they think a lot of target shooters use?  It also says they will stop allowing concealed/open carry in their stores.

This is another stupid "feel good" decision that will not accomplish anything.  It may even produce a few mass shootings at newly established Walmart "gun free" zones, where everyone is defenseless.

These places should not be boycotted.  They should be sued for violating the Constitutional rights of responsible gun owners, as well as sued if anyone gets killed in their store because they were left defenseless.

• Like 2