Walmart to stop sales of pistol ammo

Jdubs

Again, more useless corporate gun control announced by Walmart today.  They won't sell any more pistol caliber ammo after their current inventory is sold.  Apparently, handgun sales will cease in AK too.  So stupid.

However, that loud roar you heard today is all the independent gun shop owners cheering Walmart for bending over to the SJW's!  Eff em.  I'll gladly take a couple of the unwanted bricks off their shelves.  

20190903_153953.jpg

Edited by Jdubs
  • Like 2

But wait, there's more!  They will also stop selling 5.56 and .223 ammo.  How sad for company based in Texas! 
https://www.dailywire.com/news/51336/walmart-caves-far-left-guns-stops-selling-ammo-and-hank-berrien?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro
I thought Walmart was based out of Arkansas.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The Walmart here hasn't sold guns in years. I've also been asked at Walmart for last two years if I bought ammo " is this for a handgun?".  I actually got into an argument with a person there and told them it was none of their business. He first told me it was the law that he had to ask. Till I called his BS and then he said it's store policy. I told him I don't care. Still sold me the ammo.  

Is .22 ammo handgun or rifle.... exactly.

If Walmart sells 20 percent of all ammo sales this is a big hit.  Where I live it's the only place in town to buy any now since herb phillipsons closed.  Have to go to Rome to runnings to get ammo. Or hope the one gun shop has what I want in stock. 

This seems like the next step will be no ammo sales there 

I wonder how many will now boycott Walmart. Always thought Dicks was an easy target cause how much does anyone shop there anyway....but Walmart...

I didn't and won't boycott either cause if you look into most companies there are things you won't like including funding planned Parenthood, Peta, products from overseas etc... Where does it end. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

Many traditional rifle cartridges such as .308 Winchester are chambered in pistols such as the Thompson Contender. Will Walmart stop selling these calibers when they realize this? This is clearly a knee jerk reaction by Walmart and another example of punishing law abiding gun owners for something they bear no responsibility for.               valoroutdoors.com 

• Like 1