#1 hunting point

nybuckboy

Hard to believe after all those dark to dark sits you do.  Don't be afraid to do it;  as far as I can see, it hasn't effected my success.

I shit in woods all the time, just never the urge when hunting. If I get the urge, it’s late afternoon so I wait to get home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems like some people are simply afraid to drop their pants in the woods.  Maybe they think the squirrels and the birds might get a good laugh seeing their butts and wieners?  I knew one guy who would leave the woods and drive to the nearest gas station if he had to go crap and then come back. Ridiculous!!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

lol, i wouldnt ever make it past 8 am anyway cause i would be out of tags. 

That's my friend tj. Use to take opening week off tags would be full by 718am. After a few years of that he decided to wait for an older age class buck , that way he can hunt longer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, G-Man said:

That's my friend tj. Use to take opening week off tags would be full by 718am. After a few years of that he decided to wait for an older age class buck , that way he can hunt longer.

i do the same now too.  Hope for an early doe or two then hunt for a decent buck.Two years ago ate all my buck tags but it was a great season still.  My hunting buddy for the first time ever said this year he is gonna try to hold out for a big buck and pass on smaller does.  He shot a small doe last year and it was his only deer too. It would be kinda bittersweet to tag out on a buck opening day but obviously a good one comes in I would take it.    

2 hours ago, steve863 said:

It seems like some people are simply afraid to drop their pants in the woods.  Maybe they think the squirrels and the birds might get a good laugh seeing their butts and wieners?  I knew one guy who would leave the woods and drive to the nearest gas station if he had to go crap and then come back. Ridiculous!!

You should be able to set your watch by your movements , you need some fiber my friend . Speaking of which ....

• Like 2

17 hours ago, steve863 said:

It seems like some people are simply afraid to drop their pants in the woods.  Maybe they think the squirrels and the birds might get a good laugh seeing their butts and wieners?

I try to do it home because  that can be a tough area to look for ticks:dontknow:

On 9/5/2019 at 10:10 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Red Bull (Instead of coffee on my ride to hunt)

Water, Gatorade to drink.

Food is PBnJ sandwiches.

I shit in morning before leaving house. And shut when I get home.

Sometimes at work I gotta shit at 930am but in meetings and just hold it until 1130am or something. No big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread has gone to shit,way to derail it,hahaha.

My #1 is to be in the woods,get away from the "real" world stuff to the real world.

On 9/4/2019 at 9:43 AM, Core said:

Without too much detail let's just say that every morning I have a cup of coffee and then things happen. On hunting mornings I'm out of the house quickly, drinking coffee in the car. The moment I get to my spot that TP is getting used. And i do mean every single time.

And that right there is the reason that I won’t drink coffee before a morning hunt. I have 2 cups every day first thing, but not if I’m going in the woods. 

I’m regular as they say . If I get up between 6 and 8 AM , it’s a race to the bathroom for my only movement of the day , done in seconds.

Get me up at 4 or 4:30 and I’m not ready till I hit my hunting spot .

BTW why carry PT ? What do you clean your hand with after ?

Baby wipes ! Much better job , and clean your hands .