Skunking

Robhuntandfish

this was a sensitive operation no pics of the offender.  Mostly because im not chancing a spraying.  I could hear the trap door rattle and him trying to get out at 3 this morning from my bedroom window.  So after a 9am meeting ran home on my lunch, changed clothes then to solve the problem and avoided being sprayed so thats a win.  Gonna put it back out for a couple of nights in case he has friends but this one was the same size as the one i saw so i think i got em!   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

How do we know your telling us the truth??!! You need to open it up and take a picture of him in there for us!!

51 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Yes, we need more evidence.  Words are cheap.

i offered for people to come out and be the videographer but no takers...... 

put a tarp over the trap and a ride and all went well.  Whew!  

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

this was a sensitive operation no pics of the offender.  Mostly because im not chancing a spraying.  I could hear the trap door rattle and him trying to get out at 3 this morning from my bedroom window.  So after a 9am meeting ran home on my lunch, changed clothes then to solve the problem and avoided being sprayed so thats a win.  Gonna put it back out for a couple of nights in case he has friends but this one was the same size as the one i saw so i think i got em!   

Your a better man then me. I would’ve Tossed the whole trap and skunk in a garbage pile of water until I got home from work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...