Did I get fake broadheads?

fadetoblack188

If they were knockoffs and NAP made those in USA it would probably lie on the package.

I saw a vid by G5 and some of the Montec knockoffs are well packaged.

Given what the chinese are doing with these I might want to only buy broadheads from stores, frankly.

Depending on the product  a knockoff from china could very well come from the same factory that the  authorized  product came from . The difference can be quality control  or nothing at all .  Its a big problem  overthere that so far only trump is talking about .

Edited by Hunter007
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

Depending on the product  a knockoff from china could very well come from the same factory that the  authorized  product came from . The difference can be quality control  or nothing at all .  Its a big problem  overthere that so far only trump is talking about .

Yeah, I think it can be as much as simply running an extra shift and then reselling it themselves.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

Depending on the product  a knockoff from china could very well come from the same factory that the  authorized  product came from . The Different can be quality control  or nothing at all . 

isn't said you give a place overseas your business. probably make them sign stuff saying they won't pirate your intellectual property and then as soon as you get back on a plane they're already making knockoffs. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

companies hate it, but trump is the only one who seems to care. but then part of me is like "well thats what you get for building overseas in the first place"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Belo said:

companies hate it, but trump is the only one who seems to care. but then part of me is like "well thats what you get for building overseas in the first place"

I agree except, 

My only exception to that is small start ups  the little guy can't get the capital to build here at first  if they are just starting out, But bigger companies they can easily if they want to .  

Edited by Hunter007
  • Like 1