I'm Shrinking

wildcat junkie

9 hours ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Congrats! Thats a lot of weight to loose. Im glad you're feeling better than before 

As I carried two 40# bags of softener salt into the house yesterday, it really hit home that not so long ago I was carrying that much weight plus another 24# on my body. The difference is astounding. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

So next
Time
I come
Fishing we are going even further up the Salmon River??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Absolutely. The last time you caught me just after 12 weeks of no weight bearing on my left leg after foot surgery.

The water is cooling down and high water in the spring/early summer kept a lot of fishman off the rivers. Might not be a bad time to plan a fly fishing trip up this way.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, GreeneHunter said:

Keep going .... you'll want to see that you fella graduate High School and maybe college !

Well, I tossed my wife out about 4 weeks ago because she insisted on having my permission to whore around or she would leave along with her income.. She's almost 15 years younger than me, so now my life's goal is to outlive her so she never gets any of my Social Security.

Edited by wildcat junkie
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Atta boy!!! New man - time to get yourself a new woman 15 years younger than the last one!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GOD NO! I want one that has already had a hysterectomy and gone through menopause.

We did really well, with an incredible love life that lasted over 23 years, until all that crap happened. First the hysterectomy put a damper on our love life. Then, since she kept her ovaries, about 5 years later the menopause kicked in.

Edited by wildcat junkie
  • Like 2

it's crazy to think how much less your weight will hold you back. you'll likely do things without much thought that you'd never do before.  society is so focused on other goals like success, $, and convenience/time saving shortcuts that we often sacrifice our health in doing so. even while young you have to be careful of weight gain. first years of college i gained close to 50 lbs, lost it. now at 36 yrs old with work and a busy life i've gained it back. time get things in check again i'd imagine. i've known people who lost, tried to lose, or still are trying to lose the weight you are. to them it seems like it's an insurmountable endeavor to get to the end. they all aren't getting it done either. even losing the measly amount of weight i did required me to break it up into smaller goals. you can't put a price on the quality of life you have given yourself. i hope a few close family or extended family members have your same weight loss success.  congrats on the accomplishments.

• Thanks 1