blackbeltbill

A VERY BRADY RENOVATION-- Sept 9th.

For anyone interested-- A Very Brady Renovation is coming on Monday- Sept 9th at 9pm on-- HGTV. All 6 Surviving Cast Members will appear. Basically all 3 Sisters and all 3 Brothers. Their childhood home for the Brady Bunch Show was Renovated. I always loved that house! Looks like, I will have to give up 1 hour of Pro Wrestling to catch this.  Now back when, I was a kid, I had a crush on the middle Sister Jan-- Eve Plumb. Opps- I let the cat out of the bag-LOL. I think she is around 61 or so now or less then 2 years older then me. So-- enjoy the show if you watch it.

Looking forward to this tonight. Last time, I saw Greg-- the oldest Brother was in a ring with Danny Bonaduse of the Partridge Family.  Danny is a Black Belt and won easily.  Glad it was just a one time thing for him.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2019 at 11:02 AM, blackbeltbill said:

For anyone interested-- A Very Brady Renovation is coming on Monday- Sept 9th at 9pm on-- HGTV. All 6 Surviving Cast Members will appear. Basically all 3 Sisters and all 3 Brothers. Their childhood home for the Brady Bunch Show was Renovated. I always loved that house! Looks like, I will have to give up 1 hour of Pro Wrestling to catch this.  Now back when, I was a kid, I had a crush on the middle Sister Jan-- Eve Plumb. Opps- I let the cat out of the bag-LOL. I think she is around 61 or so now or less then 2 years older then me. So-- enjoy the show if you watch it.

On 9/8/2019 at 1:49 PM, ny hunter said:

I don't think I ever missed a show...Jans older sister Marcia was my crush...

Ok guys, let's keep those hands where we can see em.  :pleasantry:

• Haha 2