Maine 2019

Bionic

I was waiting for some atv trail photos. Beautiful  country no doubt. Question,  does the future misses bionic ever drive the wheeler ?  

Oh and the wheeler is looking good , all decked out with the accessories .,

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, rob-c said:

I was waiting for some atv trail photos. Beautiful  country no doubt. Question,  does the future misses bionic ever drive the wheeler ?  

Oh and the wheeler is looking good , all decked out with the accessories .,

Thanks Rob! I am loving the way I set this quad up.  It had the 2.5” lift last trip, rode well, but it did sway a bit since she is up so high back there.  So i added 1.5” wheel spacers to each wheel, so 3” wider trac width...what an AMAZING improvement, more sturdy then prior to the lift kit! Blown away by the handling of it now.  The little light bar I use on the trails, and shut it off once I see someone, use it to grab there attention, trails are thick with small pines at times.  

I have a lot more pics/videos from my GoPro that I loaded into my laptop, i will post more for you.  We found this awesome skinny trail that takes you wayyyy back in, started to spit a little rain, so we spun around and zoomed back to the house.  We want to go back to that trail!

Jenn has not driven it, I offer her to, bit she says no thats ok...she loves to just cruise and sight see.

95C861E9-8B97-43DB-8043-443808EC8917.jpeg

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bionic said:

Thanks Rob! I am loving the way I set this quad up.  It had the 2.5” lift last trip, rode well, but it did sway a bit since she is up so high back there.  So i added 1.5” wheel spacers to each wheel, so 3” wider trac width...what an AMAZING improvement, more sturdy then prior to the lift kit! Blown away by the handling of it now.  The little light bar I use on the trails, and shut it off once I see someone, use it to grab there attention, trails are thick with small pines at times.  

I have a lot more pics/videos from my GoPro that I loaded into my laptop, i will post more for you.  We found this awesome skinny trail that takes you wayyyy back in, started to spit a little rain, so we spun around and zoomed back to the house.  We want to go back to that trail!

Jenn has not driven it, I offer her to, bit she says no thats ok...she loves to just cruise and sight see.

95C861E9-8B97-43DB-8043-443808EC8917.jpeg

Wheel spacers do help a lot, my wife was very happy after I installed them on her old 450.  I told my wife when we make another trip to main we will have to take the wheelers and do some riding on their trails. Looks like a blast  Have fun you two.. .. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Looking like you’re both having a great trip 

Yes sir! 

44 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Looks like fun!! Great scenery! 

How are the bugs? And wheres the mooses??

It is an absolute blast up here.  Yesterday the weather was a nuisance, thank god Monday had perfect weather.  Today its clearing finally! Going to trailer the quad 19 miles north to where we want to retire, our favorite area up here! Feels like a different country entirely there.  We have only seen moose tracks, and scat where they walk the ATV trails....been a tough few years to spot them, used to see 18-20 each trip....last year we only saw a few.  It was hot last year which keeps them bedded down, or in the bogs to keep cool.  They LOVE the cold COLD temps, so summer is rough.  Its been in the mid 40s overnight, with low 60s in the day, hoping today we can photo a moose.  Jenn has yet to see a nice bull.  Zero bugs! 

43 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Wow, just catching up on this.  So cool!  Congrats to both of you Bionic!  Hoping you have an eternity of happiness together!

Thank you sir, much appreciated! I had to share that with how often I mention Jenn, and how she is mentioned here.  

• Like 1

On 9/9/2019 at 4:00 PM, dbHunterNY said:

awesome. congratulations. Been going to Maine since i was a kid but only to the coastal area around Wells and York. Never been that far north. Definitely nailed the location. What a view.

This spot is 215 miles north of the ME/NH border crossing in over the big steel bridge for reference, well WELL worth the extra few hrs up.  Stop in at your usual seafood shop, and haul up your own sea treats though lol.  And thank you!

1 hour ago, grampy said:

Really enjoying the pictures and commentary from your Main vacation Bionic! You two are definitely in your "Happy Place"!!!  Keep it coming! Enjoy all the Maine woods has to offer! Hope you see a moose!

Glad to hear! I enjoy it.  Thank you! We just had some lunch, it finally cleared up, suns out, off to our favorite area! Pics will be incredible this evening!  The ATV tires sure take a beating running on the blacktop, I remember the difference when we left here last year, and from the time we got here this year, I can already see a difference...oh well, I bought it to use it 

6B016A2A-9FB2-4AC8-9E37-1DF7E8C60F34.jpeg

1E60A5E6-BB4E-4EBC-8403-6D1506B2174C.jpeg

99FFD7DB-6CDE-4D3E-A72F-51E3820EB832.jpeg

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 6

23 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Glad to hear! I enjoy it.  Thank you! We just had some lunch, it finally cleared up, suns out, off to our favorite area! Pics will be incredible this evening!  The ATV tires sure take a beating running on the blacktop, I remember the difference when we left here last year, and from the time we got here this year, I can already see a difference...oh well, I bought it to use it 

6B016A2A-9FB2-4AC8-9E37-1DF7E8C60F34.jpeg

1E60A5E6-BB4E-4EBC-8403-6D1506B2174C.jpeg

99FFD7DB-6CDE-4D3E-A72F-51E3820EB832.jpeg

You can always  buy new tires, but the memories are priceless. Keep them photos coming..