Gander Mtn. Big Sale

BizCT

1 minute ago, Don_C said:

Well I should have taken a ride over there on my lunch today, instead I went to the Buffalo Gun Center to see what all of the hoopla is about. Big clearance sale my a$$. $50 off $1000 guns... big deal.

I see some big discounts online for Gander, just trying to think of something i actually need lol

2 hours ago, G-Man said:

Gander here in tonawanda is closing all big sale to close store

What's the current Mark down percent? When the one in Rochester went down, it seemed like the inventory was restocked and the discounts were not enticing. Their retail prices tend to be a bit high, and so 20% of wasn't anything to get excited about. Then it went to something like 80% and the store was cleaned out. There are deals to be had, but you have to time it right...

I ran over to the Tonawanda store yesterday, the place is a mess. Lots of clothing and misc stuff left.  If you're looking for a cooler or a safe it may be worth the trip. Guns and ammo are 15% off, again, worth it if you're in the market right now.  I heard they are moving to the Camping World store in Hamburg. It will be nice to have a place in the Southtowns.  

On 9/10/2019 at 9:04 PM, Bolt action said:

What's the current Mark down percent? When the one in Rochester went down, it seemed like the inventory was restocked and the discounts were not enticing. Their retail prices tend to be a bit high, and so 20% of wasn't anything to get excited about. Then it went to something like 80% and the store was cleaned out. There are deals to be had, but you have to time it right...

exactly, i spent hours in the roc one looking for good deals. I would something "drastically marked down" google it and it was still cheaper online than in gander. i think i bought $100 or so worth of stuff and honestly didn't save much if anything. 

• Like 2

I ran over to the Tonawanda store yesterday, the place is a mess. Lots of clothing and misc stuff left.  If you're looking for a cooler or a safe it may be worth the trip. Guns and ammo are 15% off, again, worth it if you're in the market right now.  I heard they are moving to the Camping World store in Hamburg. It will be nice to have a place in the Southtowns.  

Did you happen to notice any camo jackets? Light weight and heavy winter?

That’s about the only thing I’m in the market for right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Did you happen to notice any camo jackets? Light weight and heavy winter?

That’s about the only thing I’m in the market for right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of the clothing I saw was casual stuff and some Carhartt. The one rack of camo I did look at was nothing special, I would say some fleece type things and lighter jackets, some waterfowl sweaters. I wasn't really looking for camo though so there could have been more. 

Edited by Don_C
sp