One tuff pig !!

Hunter007

That guy that took the video is a clown. He's shooting it for food then don't let it flop around for 8 minutes waiting to die be a man and put a slug in its head and be done with it. Poor job by him

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Edited by WNYBuckHunter
Language
  • Like 5

The moron in this video needs a slap up-side-his-head! Get up there and put a round in the head and stop the animal from suffering. This is why hunters as a whole deal with so much BS! No ethics to dispatch the animal in a humane way!

Nothing great, interesting, or cool about this video!

1 hour ago, DirtTime said:

The moron in this video needs a slap up-side-his-head! Get up there and put a round in the head and stop the animal from suffering. This is why hunters as a whole deal with so much BS! No ethics to dispatch the animal in a humane way!

Nothing great, interesting, or cool about this video!

I think it was pretty dead after the third shot he  probably did after the camera was shut off 

Nobody cares about pigs btw There not cute  enough .

Edited by Hunter007
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, GreeneHunter said:

Any chance this guy can put a round in its head and be done with it ?

He Probably did after Camara was shut off . I see a lot of videos  like this on YouTube for some reason these guys  wait to just put  game down  .

Don't know why except maybe they are filming and want a longer film out of  there hunt . There is this one filmed in the daks that is like this where the guy shoots this nice 10 point and keeps talking and filming and the deer is still half way alive  making sounds .

Edited by Hunter007

He Probably did after Camara was shut off . I see a lot of videos  like this on YouTube for some reason these guys  wait to just put  game down  .
Don't know why except maybe they are filming and want a longer film out of  there hunt . There is this one filmed in the daks that is like this where the guy shoots this nice 10 point and keeps talking and filming and the deer is still half way alive  making sounds .

Those guys are not hunters. They are serial killers who just haven't moved up to human prey yet

3 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Those guys are not hunters. They are serial killers who just haven't moved up to human prey yet

I don't know what the story is with them, The only  reason I even looked at this video at first  is I was interested in that 44 mag lever gun he used . 

There could be a  few reasons  why they wait to just put them down with a fast head shot  besides your explanation but that is possible . I try not to cast negative motivations to any hunter and give them the benefit of doubt though , because you here enough of that from peta types about every hunter and fighting amongst  are self's not helpful to the sport ,anyway and its  definitely not true  of most hunters . 

15 hours ago, Hunter007 said:

I don't know what the story is with them, The only  reason I even looked at this video at first  is I was interested in that 44 mag lever gun he used . 

There could be a  few reasons  why they wait to just put them down with a fast head shot  besides your explanation but that is possible . I try not to cast negative motivations to any hunter and give them the benefit of doubt though , because you here enough of that from peta types about every hunter and fighting amongst  are self's not helpful to the sport ,anyway and its  definitely not true  of most hunters . 

So you posted a video about poachers, and then backpeddle a with this?

I try not to cast negative motivations to any hunter and give them the benefit of doubt though , because you here enough of that from peta types about every hunter and fighting amongst  are self's not helpful to the sport

Videos like this are part of the reason those anti-hunting/gun groups keep gaining ground. I have zero respect for any poacher! Especially one who kill bear cubs!

I think you could have found a much better video to use as a reference to you buying a new rifle.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DirtTime said:

Videos like this are part of the reason those anti-hunting/gun groups keep gaining ground. I have zero respect for any poacher! Especially one who kill bear cubs!

I think you could have found a much better video to use as a reference to you buying a new rifle.

Not to many  hunting video of that model level gun out there,  there expensive. 

What makes you think that that guy is a poacher?  I don't think so hogs are a pest in most places and can be hunted all year long .

Would not matter to peta all hunters, they don't  like . Don't fool yourself. 

Its the act of  killing they don't like . 

I seriously doubt many people watched that video .

If I wasn't looking for that 44 mag lever gun I would have never came across it  .

The guy even explained why in on the video below if you   look here  it is .

WARNING GRAPHIC: DO NOT WATCH if you do not live with hogs destroying your land. Please visit a commercial slaughterhouse that provides the daily meat you eat, then comment your true emotions of this reality. A buck white tail deer opens investigating my scent while stalk hunting agriculturally and ecologically destructive wild/ feral hogs (Sus scrofa) up and down a fresh trail with a Henry all weather lever action 44 magnum. Aim and fire at a 200 pound red sow with 6 piglets that scatter into the thicket. Feral hogs plague the ecology of the lower United States, as females birth 2 litters per year of up to 10 piglets each, maturing in a few months. The burgeoning swine population has no end in sight. Feral hogs are wreaking havoc on agriculture by eating and destroying crops, stealing grass from cattle, and rutting/destroying field topography. The overabundant swine are consuming reptile and amphibian populations with no end in sight. Shoot as little as possible to sneak up on others hiding around the corner.

Edited by Hunter007

6 hours ago, DirtTime said:

Actually they don't like the fact you just don't buy  meat from the store . And choose to kill animals yourself, Main reason  .  You pick the type of hunting there is a group that don't like it rob you can't win with them .  Don't kid yourself. 

Edited by Hunter007

7 minutes ago, Elmo said:

Even if you say he ended it after the video cut off, at the 7:35 mark he takes out his cell phone to take a picture.  Instead of ending the animals suffering and then taking the picture afterwards.  Very questionable move.

Well on the bottom of the video he writes this as a explanation 

Shoot as  little as possible to sneak up on others hiding around the corner.

Edited by Hunter007

How many who have posted here have actually been hog hunting?  How many have seen what goes on in a slaughterhouse?
I've killed a hog and personally taken it from there to the freezer.  It's quite the experience.
I've killed em and ate them. They were quite delicious. And I've also purchased from the store. Those were less delicious

Attached video is exactly what anti-hunting groups are looking for. A means to categorize all hunters in a negative aspect. That hunter didn't do the rest of us any favors by posting the video. Clearly that sort of thing happens, but at least for me I'd end the animal's suffering. Idiots and their cameras...!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nyslowhand said:

Attached video is exactly what anti-hunting groups are looking for. A means to categorize all hunters in a negative aspect. That hunter didn't do the rest of us any favors by posting the video. Clearly that sort of thing happens, but at least for me I'd end the animal's suffering. Idiots and their cameras...!

Yea I agree  after thinking about it even though he had a reason  bad idea to film it that way .

to anti hunters you have to cry after you kill something when filming  and play sad music  like what you see  on tv today all fake  .

So now when joey tvguy watches hunting  video not professionally done ,  sees some guy shoot something and it does not die right away like in a movie and there is no drama sad music and gator tears , They think negatively about it. 

Go look watch old black and white  video of bushman or any tribal  people killing something they don't cry or act sad ,

They are happy because they finally got something after hours or days even of hunting with out getting nothing  .  But now a days they edit every thing to make you think something different happens.   That being said now you basically are forced to do it the Hollywood way when filming a hunt or people are going to complain. It is what it is .

Edited by Hunter007

16 hours ago, Hunter007 said:

Well on the bottom of the video he writes this as a explanation 

Shoot as  little as possible to sneak up on others hiding around the corner.

So it renders the argument that he may have possibly end the pigs suffering after the video ended as being false.  He left the pig to drain out.

16 minutes ago, Elmo said:

So it renders the argument that he may have possibly end the pigs suffering after the video ended as being false.  He left the pig to drain out.

Me personally I can't stand anything like that and would fast as I could put it out of its misery with a head shot . Maybe he did after film want out .  From his explanation  looks  like he waited just to see if more  hogs  would come in and investigate the sound of that hog ,   so he could shoot them also  on film  but it didn't happen like he wanted  I guess and stopped filming  or  maybe the close up kill shot was cut out because it was to graphic for YouTube. 

Edited by Hunter007

When hogs are slaughtered for consumers, they slit the throat and collect all the blood as the hog slowly dies while being bled out.  The blood is used for some pork products.  You don't want it to die quick, as it won't bleed completely out and won't taste as good.

• Like 2