Best camo pattern?

fadetoblack188

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

IMO. In a tree and makes zero difference on pattern   Wear a Hawaiian shirt and you’ll kill just as many deer   Gofundme to kill one in pink bunny suit ? Don’t move and play the wind 

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

This needs to happen. 

I'm not sending any money for this! It will be a Jeremy K Photo Shop job. So pics will not cut the mustard on this one!

A live video stream on YouTube, I might send TF a beer.

On 9/15/2019 at 8:53 AM, ANTLERS said:

As I was helping my 86 year old father clean out his attic, I found his circa 1950’s era woolrich hunting pants. That’s what the old timers used, And he shot many deer back then.

D0CC238A-86D8-4152-8E2B-36B4E1CBA3FD.jpeg

I killed my first antlered buck when I was 17, wearing a pair of those that were my grandfathers, and using his old Ithaca 16 gauge deerslayer.  They just barely fit me then, and I outgrew them by the next season.    My wife found a pair in in my size at an antique shop a few weeks ago.   I am really looking forward to wearing them this season.   If it is cold up north, during the early ML season (starts October 19), that will be my first chance to try them.  I sighted in my ML last Sunday, along with that old 16 gauge Ithaca.   I hope to get out at least once during gun season at home in the southern zone, with that old Ithaca, on my grandad's old farm, while wearing those Woolrich pants.    I remember them being very warm, even if they got wet.   She got the matching jacket also (size 44), but that is a little tight and I don't think I will keep it.   Send me a pm if interested in the jacket ( $ 20 local pickup in WMU 9F)  

1 hour ago, wolc123 said:

I killed my first antlered buck when I was 17, wearing a pair of those that were my grandfathers, and using his old Ithaca 16 gauge deerslayer.  They just barely fit me then, and I outgrew them by the next season.    My wife found a pair in in my size at an antique shop a few weeks ago.   I am really looking forward to wearing them this season.   If it is cold up north, during the early ML season (starts October 19), that will be my first chance to try them.  I sighted in my ML last Sunday, along with that old 16 gauge Ithaca.   I hope to get out at least once during gun season at home in the southern zone, with that old Ithaca, on my grandad's old farm, while wearing those Woolrich pants.    I remember them being very warm, even if they got wet.   She got the matching jacket also (size 44), but that is a little tight and I don't think I will keep it.   Send me a pm if interested in the jacket ( $ 20 local pickup in WMU 9F)  

He actually has the matching jacket, although none of it fits me. He wore this in his early 20’s. I appreciate the offer, living on Long Island, that would be a bit of a drive.