Luna and Kunox’s Tracking Journal 2019

outdoorstom

Hi Tom,

I hope you and the pups had a great Thanksgiving.  It has been a while since we have heard from you.  Has Luna healed?  Again, thank you for all you do for those hunters that you assist.  You are a true sportsman and a very generous guy.  I will be anxiously awaiting the 2020 treks and stories.  May you and yours have a very joyous and healthy holiday season and give the pups a pat on their heads for me.

Poppy

P.S. I still think a calendar with the recovered deer and pups would be  GREAT gift idea.

• Like 1

Tom, Luna and Kunox are the dream team of blood trackers! So sorry to hear injury has cut short, a dynamic season you all were having this year. Sending you all, good thoughts and prayers, for a full recovery.

Wishing the dream team a wonderful holiday season. And to continued success in 2020 !

Take care.

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words everyone! It was unfortunate the season had to end early, but the knee is getting better every day.  My wife was sorry I hurt my knee, but happy we got to come to Florida earlier than normal.  Thank  God lateral movement doesn’t hurt my knee, golf is not off the table.  Kunox is now in gecko hunting mode.

6B36A6C4-B147-4192-BBE9-5E584AD9A158.jpeg

92DFBD0C-C480-4D8A-A639-7298706AFFFA.jpeg

• Like 15