Anyone Know These Guys?

BizCT

15 hours ago, Birddogg said:

Not so sure it's ethical to photograph other hunters without their knowledge and post them on a social media site!

Why not? It's nothing negative. I was hoping to connect with them. I may be on their cams too.

13 minutes ago, crappyice said:

They also seem to have the same “rock stealing” gloves from another thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the past 12 years I have sold SENY rocks to WNYers for big $. Now if I could only find a way to sell them Hills.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

b09aad75b5fde6c00cc56e355b7509f3.jpgb8fa32efef6b08532838d190755847f1.jpg

Another guy on Stateland cam and a spike 12 minutes later. Not sure how many people hunt this spot. Since my dad doesn’t bowhunt I’ll Probably have him drive by it on 10/1 to see how many cars are there while I’m hunting his land

b09aad75b5fde6c00cc56e355b7509f3.jpg&key=55db11da1694a7ff65c8ad8c9ff27cbadcbe1ac03a29e8623d6bfdfa28eacacab8fa32efef6b08532838d190755847f1.jpg&key=a8d0b2422c9105b0cb54f5df02648797313ab78b606a3d14866af1ae53bd4d43

Another guy on Stateland cam and a spike 12 minutes later. Not sure how many people hunt this spot. Since my dad doesn’t bowhunt I’ll Probably have him drive by it on 10/1 to see how many cars are there while I’m hunting his land

Stormy?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Stormy?

Nope  but if it's in 3n and it's one of the good ones I have  hunted  it . 

Not sure if I'm going to bother with bow this year actually ankle been bothering me .

Probably will f what the doctor said about staying off it .

On 9/16/2019 at 9:38 AM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Shot in the dark, but anyone know these guys? Putting ladder stand up on 9/8. Stateland in Region 3. Not doing anything wrong, just curious about the property since I might hunt it also.

STC_0003.JPG

STC_0004.JPG

The stand looks familiar the guys don't so now I know who put those up back there .

ok ill be that guy, is it still technically illegal to leave cams on public land? lol.

I remember seeing that in the regulations a few years back .
Not sure if they change it .

This is DEP land. It was always illegal to run cams on DEP watershed land until this year. It was part of the new regs that started July 1, 2019 along with the boating rules of not being able to sell boats on closed areas that have waiting lists, etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

This is DEP land. It was always illegal to run cams on DEP watershed land until this year. It was part of the new regs that started July 1, 2019 along with the boating rules of not being able to sell boats on closed areas that have waiting lists, etc.

That's what I figured now I definitely recognized those ladder stands  .  Over there almost guaranteed anyplace deer run someone will be there on opening day at 4am the can be  good only if you  can get there before everyone else   .  Or if one guy jumps them in your direction  from the other side it's like gambling.  

Edited by Hunter007

That's what I figured now I definitely recognized those ladder stands  .  Over there almost guaranteed anyplace deer run someone will be there on opening day at 4am the can be  good only if you  can get there before everyone else   .  Or if one guy jumps them in your direction  from the other side it's like gambling.  

I can 100% guarantee you that you have NOT hunted this piece of property