There are still honest people in the world

Hunter007

Not only do you wrongfully defame me, you also shoot all the close dogs when we hunt together.   With friends like you .....
Have to be famous to be defamed.....

Yes I shoot em, somebody's got to !!!

Side note, the packs are very healthy out here, lots of em all over.... This is gonna be your year to shine !

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Have to be famous to be defamed.....

Yes I shoot em, somebody's got to !!!

Side note, the packs are very healthy out here, lots of em all over.... This is gonna be your year to shine !

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Not if I get them first!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I've found and returned 5 or 6 wallets/purse. A couple I just mailed back anonymously. The one purse found as a teen, in the woods near my house, was stolen off a teachers desk at a near by school. A teacher I'd had a few years earlier... and judging by where I'd found it, I was pretty sure I knew who'd stolen it as well. lol 

The last wallet I found had $500 in cash, and a $200 check made out to "cash".  :rolleyes:

When I was 18 or 19  I was out late/early one time with some friends and found the wallet of an active duty Marine(? IIRC ?) home on a leave.  Military police, it  was his money, drivers license, badge and ID.  We drove to his house to return it. Where he lived there was no place to park, so I stayed out on the road in my car while my two younger friends knocked on his door. He got their names and addresses and sent THEM reward money and a thank you. And THAT is kind of a perfect example of the story of my life. lmao

Edited by cas