Ebay issues

I'm not really sure where to put this discussion, but figured this was a good as any and wanted to get the work out.  So I had some optics laying around that I didn't really need anymore an figured I would sell them to fund other items that I would get more use out of.  Long story short, I put an ad on Ebay selling a vortex one piece offset scope mount, the type that hooks to a picatinny rail.  I had this on one of my crossbows to get a little more eye relief.  Anyway, had the ad up for 5-6 days and had many bids on it and then get an email from Ebay that the ad is canceled and has been removed!  Look further into this and it is stated that since the item could "possibly" be used on an assault rifle that it violates their policy and that is why it has been removed!  I beyond annoyed... so i called the assistance line and got into a true pi$$ing match with a lady on the phone over this.  I asked her if they will be removing all scope rings, optics, ect. since all of them could "possibly" be used on an assault rifle, didn't get much of a response on that...  Needless to say, I will not be doing any more business with fleebay and hopefully this word gets out to a few more and they will do the same.

It's also impossible to list a scope on craigslist or facebook, even if it's clearly for a crossbow. I have had some success getting a listing up by deliberately misspelling it and being very cagey in the listing title about what it is.

Eventually amazon will ban all this stuff too.