One Of A Kind!

airedale

Connecticut Shotguns (Galazan) a US company that manufactures some of the highest grade firearms in the world period. Their specialty is fine shotguns of both their design and high end reproductions of American classics like Fox and Winchester model 21s. Below is their new baby frame double action for 410 but instead used to make a one of a kind double rifle chambered in 22 magnum, a true work of art. Going on a small game safari around the world?,  what a great gun to have in your battery and use if well heeled enough to afford it.

Would love to have one and if I did I would use it, but alas I am a little light and I can dream.:wink:

2019-09-18_072545.png

2019-09-18_072804.png

Edited by airedale
  • Like 4

A world class beauty right there! 

I've never heard of them before this. But on some rainy evening I will go online to check out Connecticut Shotguns. Just to look and learn. As my gun fund balance is no doubt way too low for something this nice. But like you said, it doesn't cost anything to dream!

Thanks for posting this!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ny hunter said:

What would cost??? Not being a jerk just asking...,

It is for sale on Guns International, price on request. High end Galazan firearms sell in the many thousands of dollars. Going by what their other high end stuff sells for I would say between 40 and 60 grand would be my guess maybe even more.

Unless I happened to hit a big lottery it is totally out of the realm of possibility for me.

Al

A beautiful work of art that can be used to impress others, but what would anyone hunt with it.  You don't need a quick 2nd shot at any "dangerous" small game.  The targets are usually small, requiring very accurate shots, which open sights don't provide.  The barrels will be regulated for a specific round at a specific distance, and the rifle will not wear well under field conditions.  If I had 50 grand to blow on something like this, I'd sober up and buy 30 more acres of land to hunt.

It's a beauty, no question, but it's made for people with more money than brains.  That's why it has never been made before.

On 9/19/2019 at 7:44 AM, Rattler said:

A beautiful work of art that can be used to impress others, but what would anyone hunt with it.  You don't need a quick 2nd shot at any "dangerous" small game.  The targets are usually small, requiring very accurate shots, which open sights don't provide.  The barrels will be regulated for a specific round at a specific distance, and the rifle will not wear well under field conditions.  If I had 50 grand to blow on something like this, I'd sober up and buy 30 more acres of land to hunt.

It's a beauty, no question, but it's made for people with more money than brains.  That's why it has never been made before.

More dollars than sense.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2019 at 9:11 AM, hunter said:

I've been meaning to add a 22 magnum. Is it more than a Henry? lol

you'd never have any use for 85 or so henry rifles in 22 mag! let alone by safe space to put them all. such a silly idea. all you need is just one of these and I'm sure Al agrees with me.