Sawyers permethrin spray

fadetoblack188

Deer will smell you if you use permethrin or not. That's a fact.

Ticks will surely chow down on you if you don't.

Be smart and protect yourself. Use permethrin. It works really well, but also keep in mind, nothing is 100% but it is very effective. So check yourself and shower after every outing.

Lyme, or any other tick borne illness is no joke. And every precaution must be utilized to keep yourself safe.

• Like 6

I stress so much on scent control and I honestly feel like you can never be scent free reguardless.  

I wear gloves when I touch my clothes and bag them and crazy about wash machine and dryer. And I’m like all for what.  I still breath and sweat out there they smell it regardless. 

I think from now on just spray scent killer on me before I walk in. 

• Like 1

I stress so much on scent control and I honestly feel like you can never be scent free reguardless.  

I wear gloves when I touch my clothes and bag them and crazy about wash machine and dryer. And I’m like all for what.  I still breath and sweat out there they smell it regardless. 
I think from now on just spray scent killer on me before I walk in. 

Have you tried showering in deer piss? FSW sells it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I use to use it and I believe it definitely works. 3 years ago a friend introduced me to tic-tags. Since using them I haven't had a tic on me. I believe they both work but one you wash your clothes with and the other you just put in your pocket. I get mine at a small roadside farm stand where I live but I'm sure you could find them on amazon. And no I have no interest in this company nor with Sawyer's just trying to help.51Z7kSsFVGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg.5e71781209a7d75095de92da650208fb.jpg

51tM+esc1mL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/19/2019 at 10:40 PM, bhunterED said:

I use to use it and I believe it definitely works. 3 years ago a friend introduced me to tic-tags. Since using them I haven't had a tic on me. I believe they both work but one you wash your clothes with and the other you just put in your pocket. I get mine at a small roadside farm stand where I live but I'm sure you could find them on amazon. And no I have no interest in this company nor with Sawyer's just trying to help.51Z7kSsFVGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg.5e71781209a7d75095de92da650208fb.jpg

51tM+esc1mL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

That product is total bollocks.

The only way you can use your kinetic energy to ward off ticks is by actively moving away from where they are. You can't put up a magical magnetic barrier.

I guarantee this company does not have one scintilla of evidence hinting at any efficacy whatsoever, any way shape or form, for this product in warding off ticks.

The product works because the natural energy field created by an animal or person expands the specific frequency, which creates a barrier from insects.

https://0bugzone.com/pages/how-it-works

On 9/20/2019 at 2:28 PM, bhunterED said:

I will admit I was skeptical to at first but like I said 3 years and not a tic.

But look at sodfather he's never even heard of Sawyer or given any thought to ticks and he does not have any. If that's true it's just because he hasn't walked past any, which is why you've not had any, either.

2 hours ago, Core said:

But look at sodfather he's never even heard of Sawyer or given any thought to ticks and he does not have any. If that's true it's just because he hasn't walked past any, which is why you've not had any, either.

You can tell that to my turkey hunting partner who gets a few every season. Maybe it's because he walks through first and collects them. I can't provide scientific evidence just the input that I have not had a tic since I started using them. I was just trying to help and if somebody got them and they didn't work then there's a money back guarantee.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2019 at 9:55 PM, sodfather said:

Never heard of it and never had a tick on me or at least none that I know about

Remember when you took a crap in the woods in 3N? Those woods are loaded with deer ticks. Lucky for you it was -10 degrees that day so they weren't out.

11 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Remember when you took a crap in the woods in 3N? Those woods are loaded with deer ticks. Lucky for you it was -10 degrees that day so they weren't out.

What a savage ,he was having a staring contest with your trail camera at the same time too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just sprayed down this weekend and aired out the gear after throwing in a scent free wash after cleaning the washer and dryer of the good smelling crap Mrs Crappy uses regularly.
Perfectly scent free and tick-less! Now to simply not breath or sweat while in the woods and the deer would never smell me.

Guess I better hunt the wind since this washing ritual is probably as important as eating a Peanut Chew superstition.

Permethrin works wonders still!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3