LETS SEE THOSE KILLER BOWS!!

The_Real_TCIII

A do not touch sign !? How many visitors do you get everyday that a constant reminder needs to be posted ? I think a velvet rope would be more appropriate. 
That was for my cousins when I first got my pig back. Didn't want anyone touching my shit at any family gatherings. Only a select few ever get the opportunity to touch any of them and ONLY if they washed their hands first and I like them. Otherwise no touchy

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

A do not touch sign !? How many visitors do you get everyday that a constant reminder needs to be posted ? I think a velvet rope would be more appropriate. 

Maybe the sign is for him?  He might be so proud of his trophies that he has the urge to caress them every day.  :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

a13035e20be2515f59d9489559feeb6d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looking at my own bow and I noticed the lower speed nocks are slid all the way down and actually in the cam track! I just went down and slid them back up. they must have moved as I carried the bow on my hip. That could have been ugly.

Also, you all get an F- for not noticing.

Edited by The_Real_TCIII

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Looking at my own bow and I noticed the lower speed nocks are slid all the way down and actually in the cam track! I just went down and slid them back up. they must have moved as I carried the bow on my hip. That could have been ugly.

I didn't want to say anything and have you post up our last score sheet while asking me to go on about these "findings"

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

That negates the smooth draw of an elite.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

What is a speed nock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They add a small amount of weight to the string ,It helps gain fps of arrow speed , i don't pretend how to understand the physics behind it. The position is unique to each bow. Also called nitro buttons. 

• Like 3