1st time doing this .......

fasteddie

Cut the old straps off my back yard tree stand , re-arranged it and put new ratchet straps on . Got in the stand tonight to shoot a few arrows . As I was drawing back on my 6th shot my release slipped , the arrow blooped into the garden somewhere and I smacked myself hard to the bridge of my nose . Cut it open and it bled like heck . Got the bleeding to stop and shot a few more arrows . I must have hit the release prematurely but I usually have my index finger behind the trigger . The nose is a bit tender now . That arrow didn't go far and is in the garden or berry bushes somewhere .

That's the hardest I have been hit in the nose since the Marine Corps . 

• Like 1

Cut the old straps off my back yard tree stand , re-arranged it and put new ratchet straps on . Got in the stand tonight to shoot a few arrows . As I was drawing back on my 6th shot my release slipped , the arrow blooped into the garden somewhere and I smacked myself hard to the bridge of my nose . Cut it open and it bled like heck . Got the bleeding to stop and shot a few more arrows . I must have hit the release prematurely but I usually have my index finger behind the trigger . The nose is a bit tender now . That arrow didn't go far and is in the garden or berry bushes somewhere .
That's the hardest I have been hit in the nose since the Marine Corps . 
Sounds like my first time ever drawing on a deer. It was that monster buck! Pretty sure he's still laughing at me

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk