Hunting puzzles anyone?

RoadKill44

15 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

For some reason I cannot do soduku puzzles, I feel like a dummy but don't understand the concept

I'm generally smart but I am dumb as a bag of hair with certain things. For example anybody spelling out a word more than about three letters and i've got the intellect of a dog. I have to read it back moving my lips as if I'm in kindergarten.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Don_C said:

OH $hit! sorry to be the spoiler, I guess that is actually correct? How in the world would you do these if you didn't figure out the answer up front? Give us another one...

IMG_7428.JPG

Lol.  You beat me.  Ok not quite.   Mine is correct  

7B77B870-51C3-4E89-AD07-2888CFC76DC4.jpeg

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 1

Ok “BROWTINES” was the answer but only partial credit for Don C while Moog5050 gets full credit for completing the puzzle correctly. Oh Heck! Don C gets full credit too. I did enjoy the seeing his solution. Wrong but it resulted in a lasting grin. Also because he expressed he’d like to see another one.

I do have more similar SuDoKu puzzles and the program I talked about can generate others. However, I think we need to set some ground rules to avoid “Spoilers” so that others have a chance to solve them. My first thought is to ask: For the first three days no one responds with anything more than they solved it. Other chat is welcome but no hints, words or answers for three days.

If there is enough interest maybe I could make this a weekly thing. But schedule-wise bow season is coming up so I’ll be spending a lot of time at camp and I’ll be out of pocket at times.  

Anyway here is PUZZLE TWO. No spoilers until Saturday please. Enjoy. 

SuDoKu Hunting puzzle 02.jpg

• Like 2