I just finished up an Elk hunt in Idaho last week with Kuiu gear.  Worth every penny.  I have a Guide DCS Jacket and Attack pants.  Material is very durable, comfortable and the camo patterns are cool to boot.  Worth the money.  I like the attack pants so much I may purchase a solid color and wear them for work / everyday chores.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

Thanks, checked them out, I like the price and predator style camo pattern from KUIU a little more so far!

I had  Pnuma's Waypoint jacket and pants in my hands this past March. Was really impressed. Not sure how these others are but the jackets and pants are ordered by size and length. Important for me at 6'-4' and arm length and such. Pants are ordered by waist and length. 

I used it last year elk hunting and loved it. I actually used it for the colder morning hunts this past spring turkey season as well and will use it early season for bow. I also use their base layer which zips up the side. While hiking in I wouldn't have to worry about layering as much as i could easily thrown on the base layer without having to take off my boots once I sat down to glass or vice versa if I got too warm. 

• Like 1

I love their stuff...I bought a rain jacket and a soft shell jacket for a moose trip and they were awesome, stayed dry and they held up well considering the condtions we were in. I have a pair of gloves that i use for early gun season but they get replaced with a different pair as the weather gets really cold. 

6 minutes ago, left field said:

I've been looking at it for a while but that verde pattern for our woods throws me. Am I overthinking it?

image.png.9eebea74660f6f199b49a84c77e7848d.png

I found their stuff by reading about how they developed the camo pattern for Vias.  The large broken up pattern is supposed to work well on deer / goats / sheep, ungulates in general.  Reminds be alot of predator camo pattern 

Hmmm, just had Browning Hells Canyon jacket and pants delivered in Real Tree (or maybe Mossy Oak). Well reviewed but just not for me. Massively discounted so not sure if they'll take them back. Look for them in the classifieds. Insulated shell (L) and scent pants (36"). 

Am now relooking at Kuiu.