A few people i know in westchester, hunting small acre spots in jeans from treestands. You think the deer where you hunt would know if you had jeans on? lol
Probably pay me even less mind honestly. There's always people working on the property so it'd probably help

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

Probably pay me even less mind honestly. There's always people working on the property so it'd probably help

Exactly the approach they take. Just another hiker or person in the woods.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

A few people i know in westchester, hunting small acre spots in jeans from treestands. You think the deer where you hunt would know if you had jeans on? lol

Will you count me among those numbers...December 13 this past season flew from the classroom to the local spot in my school clothes(extra causal Friday’s during hunting season means jeans), camo rain coat cuz it was rainy not for the camo and muck boots. BBD!
Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Will you count me among those numbers...December 13 this past season flew from the classroom to the local spot in my school clothes(extra causal Friday’s during hunting season means jeans), camo rain coat cuz it was rainy not for the camo and muck boots. BBD!
Haha

At least you are hunting legal grounds. The guys I am referring are hunting lands that aren't allowed to. But with no posted signs, they pretend it is ok. They have their wives drop them off and pick them up. It's pathetic.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

At least you are hunting legal grounds. The guys I am referring are hunting lands that aren't allowed to. But with no posted signs, they pretend it is ok. They have their wives drop them off and pick them up. It's pathetic.

Ah...I have seen that done in some small towns around 287...

• Like 1

Well obviously that doesn't count. Those deer wouldn't be legal to the record books. Ergo they deserve an asterisk

• Like 1

I respect that move, don’t hate the player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Haha

0bfe72df859a0d4d09d0ff8fc1aeba99.jpg

• 3 months later...

Man.  I looked in my closet, after I ordered some more on the labor day sale.  And I officially have a problem. 

This weekends damage would be Axis Hybrid Pants + Gloves.  Which will get me yet another 50$ gift card, which I'll roll into Peloton Base Layers before the season.

I keep eyeballing the Gale Force stuff with avaricious glint in my beady little eyes.  I do need a really warm outer layer for late season.......

Side bar, is it dorky to have a spreadsheet of your gear?  Asking for a friend.

Man.  I looked in my closet, after I ordered some more on the labor day sale.  And I officially have a problem. 
This weekends damage would be Axis Hybrid Pants + Gloves.  Which will get me yet another 50$ gift card, which I'll roll into Peloton Base Layers before the season.
I keep eyeballing the Gale Force stuff with avaricious glint in my beady little eyes.  I do need a really warm outer layer for late season.......
Side bar, is it dorky to have a spreadsheet of your gear?  Asking for a friend.

I should keep a spreadsheet so I remember what I have from one year to the next lol

• 1 month later...
I bought a set of backpack straps upgrade off there clearance rack and upgraded my new Lone Wolf

32e75346fa119f19da21b34e5447d68a.jpg&key=791bafa801ce42c540daa3b964b0efb462f3f2acf83d3f509f0a0713c229bc0f

So they do In fact attach easily to a treestand! May have to buy some

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

2 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

So they do In fact attach easily to a treestand! May have to buy some

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I would not say easily lol. It took some engineering. They were not designed for this application. It came out good though!

I would not say easily lol. It took some engineering. They were not designed for this application. It came out good though!

Hmmmm extra engineering I'm finding I don't hate my current summit bungee straps as much as I did last year but you can get those backpack straps for like 15 bucks now. I'm very tempted

https://www.kuiu.com/outlet-apex-shoulder-harness/OT-62012.html?dwvar_OT-62012_color=Phantom&cgid=outlet

#WeDemandADislikeButton

5 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Hmmmm extra engineering I'm finding I don't hate my current summit bungee straps as much as I did last year but you can get those backpack straps for like 15 bucks now. I'm very tempted

https://www.kuiu.com/outlet-apex-shoulder-harness/OT-62012.html?dwvar_OT-62012_color=Phantom&cgid=outlet

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I got the ones with the waist too. But for 15 bucks.... I cut and ran straps through the shoulder pads. I didn't like doing that but was the only way unless you have some sewing skills/equipment. The botom section had lots of straps and attachments that I was able to very slick like attach that.

• Like 1