[mention=2694]Jeremy K[/mention] shots fired...

Or pink fletching!!! Lets see how many people I can offend..:or crossbows!! Or ozonics!!!! Or SADDLES!!!!! No heated vests in 60 degree temps!! No moog muffs snuggled around their wastes!

Or, the most outrageous, egregious thing missing.....no FIREBALLS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Or pink fletching!!! Lets see how many people I can offend..:or crossbows!! Or ozonics!!!! Or SADDLES!!!!! No heated vests in 60 degree temps!! No moog muffs snuggled around their wastes!

Or, the most outrageous, egregious thing missing.....no FIREBALLS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also don't see any deer hanging in that pic!  Lol

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 10:06 AM, The_Real_TCIII said:

They had to make a custom pair for my crotch and thought why not market them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How many are really in the market for a shorter rise Tacks?

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 1

On 10/27/2019 at 9:33 AM, UpStateRedNeck said:

I think I said this already, but I sent back my guide set, and ordered the same pants as Biz.  Talus Hybrid.

Guide stuff seemed light, and didn't really work with a layering system I wanted to build up.  Haven't gotten my refund yet, I think I mailed the stuff back 9 days ago.

Going to wear the Talus pants tomorrow all day, probably with a medium base layer since it looks like it will be on the upper 40s all day.  Waiting on the Kenai Ultra jacket to come back in stock, think it will make a great outer layer for early season sits, and a warm as hell mid layer for late season.  Won't wear it while walk and stalking during gun.

Maybe you mean TCIII? I don't have KUIU pants.

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

My new set should arrive Friday, I’m looking forward to hunting all weekend in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah please let me know what you think, especially for warmth.  The price tag of going all in and getting a full on layering system is about......  1700 to 1900.  Don't want to do it unless this stuff is superior to Sitka. 

I got it, and it fits great. Room for layers but doesnt feel huge without them. Its going to be fairly cold and possibly wet this weekend so I'll have a review monday. 
Damn! I thought for sure it was going to be delayed! It really is some awesome stuff, just so damn expensive! Send it!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1