Today I went pheasant hunting with a friend I haven’t seen in a few months and he showed up with a couple of layers of Kuiu. 
The real question is what has he been wearing for the last couple months since you haven't seen him ? If it took you months to see him I assume thats a fantastic camo pattern

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I used it pretty hard last weekend and I have to admit I'm pretty impressed.

The attention to detail is great and the warmth is surprisingly good even when I only had few layers under the Kutana jacket. 

Hate to be a fanboi, but I think I'll invest in more. 

For those interested, try and get a catalogue as it makes it easy to compare one item to another. The website can be a bitch to navigate. 

On 11/4/2019 at 10:10 AM, The_Real_TCIII said:

I have a mish mosh of truly crappy base layers, its time to address that. Most reviews I see on the UA is that its fine for moving around but I will get cold in a stand. I need something warm that wicks really well

I'd agree with that sentiment.  UA wicks like a boss but after an hour of still Ness you're cold.  My Cabela's fleece base layer is really hard to get into the stand without getting a mild sweat, but stays pretty warm.  If it's butt cold, say sub-20, it's not an issue as long you don't over exert.

Been looking at KUIU pelaton 145 stuff, just tapped out on the hunting budget for this year right now.  

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I ordered this and the matching bottoms that should be arriving any day. Love the other stuff I have from them

• Like 1