Letchworth

DanielT

Hey leave some for the rest of us GEEZ. 

Sat out on the West side for 5 hrs. in the afternoon on opening day of firearm season.Lots of tracks,beds and leaves turned over in the snow but neither my buddy or I saw any deer . Not much shooting I was surprised. I should be back there a couple more times before the end of this season so it aint over just yet. Congrats to all of you .

• Like 1

Just returned from our annual 2 weeks.. 

Worst year yet for our 4 person group.  Two 8 pointers and a spike. Lack of does was not due to a lack of trying. Lol. We just couldn't get on any .. I had a few opportunities on 1 1/2 year old bucks with my bow , but nothing I wanted. Any chances to shoot does  for me were all on  the bottoms and I didnt feel like the work vs reward equaled out..lol.  I will do my best to shoot something up here on the flat farmland for food...

All in all we had a lot of fun . I really enjoy the park , and look forward to sitting along the river every year. This year it was a little more difficult ,with the snow, to get back out of a few of the spots I like to hunt. Getting down was the easy part.. ha.ha..

It's funny, I'm a expert level skier but standing at the top of some of these slopes w/a pack and treestand on your pack seems a lot more daunting..;)

• Like 2