Scat I.D....

Bionic

Just now, Robhuntandfish said:

I'm gonna say Jerkmans.  Wasn't he working on a sesame seed jerky recipe...

Although Pygmy answered awful quick so if your buddy has a pretty wife he might be covering his tracks..... 

Haha I love this place

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve D said:

Raccoon since "coon" isn't considered politically correct anymore. A local weather forecaster was fired with a slip of the tongue.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2019/01/08/meteorologist-fired-using-racist-slur-martin-luther-king-jr-says-it-was-an-accident/

I'm thinking "slip of the tongue" is not PC either - discriminates against those who speak only with ASL.  

17 minutes ago, jmark said:

I'm thinking "slip of the tongue" is not PC either - discriminates against those who speak only with ASL.  

Oh well....I have a tendency to step on it once in awhile myself. If a snowflake gets offended in the process..

so be it.:D

• Haha 1

Pardon me for being politically incorrect,  but  my Dad never  called those ringtailed critters that  he used to love hunt anything but coons....

He also called the guys that tried so hard to kill him in the South Pacific, Japs....

Good enough for him, good enough for me...

I also  still call the little guys in black pajamas  who killed and maimed a good number of my friends and classmates  GOOKS...

So sue me....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Pardon me for being politically incorrect, 

No need for apologies I do the same thing more times than not....just having a little fun with a little sarcasm. Not pointing anyone out because I am FAR from being correct most of the time and like you could care less.:pleasantry:

• Like 1