Get rid of the babies!': Distraught woman at AOC town hall urges 'eating babies' to fight climate change

Hunter007

Yea ok biden who's son got millions from a foreign oil company is going to save the planet all that's going to happen is more of his family will be getting jobs in the oil and gas industry .

I'm sure he will be great with trade with china since 

His son got a billion from china already. 

Edited by Hunter007
  • Like 1

Sad that people like this woman who is apparently violently mentally ill with her support of murdering and eating babies is not institutionalized.  

Sad that the people in the audience did not react with calling for her removal after making such a horribly disgusting remark we should eat babies.  

Sad that AOC did not lash out and tell this woman she needs mental health care to fix her violent mental illness of murdering and eating babies.

So this woman sees babies as undesirable and wants to murder them.  The Nazis saw Jews as undesirable. Pol Pot saw people who wore glasses as undesirable and the other murdering evil leaders who saw certain people as undesirable.  Where was the out cry on her violent idea from the crowd and AOC?  Apparently they accept the violent idea of murdering and eating babes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ADK Native said:

Sad that people like this woman who is apparently violently mentally ill with her support of murdering and eating babies is not institutionalized.  

Sad that the people in the audience did not react with calling for her removal after making such a horribly disgusting remark we should eat babies.  

Sad that AOC did not lash out and tell this woman she needs mental health care to fix her violent mental illness of murdering and eating babies.

So this woman sees babies as undesirable and wants to murder them.  The Nazis saw Jews as undesirable. Pol Pot saw people who wore glasses as undesirable and the other murdering evil leaders who saw certain people as undesirable.  Where was the out cry on her violent idea from the crowd and AOC?  Apparently they accept the violent idea of murdering and eating babes.

There is a certain percentage of the population that through media brainwashing can be convinced of just about anything you tell them,  this lady is just a  exstream example of that  down right scary.   A guy on the tv told here the would is going to end if we don't start killing babies and she really believes it .

There are millions of them out there while not as extreme believe most the crap they here word for word from these puppet masters .

Edited by Hunter007

Its disturbing . I heard it on the radio on the way home . I thought it was a SNL skit .  After watching the video just now  Its worse than I thought.  Tha fact that nobody reacted was even more disturbing .  The secret service agent moved to contain  her . And yet still nobody reacted.

This should be a wakeup  call for the twit that the inflammatory  statements she spews is doing more harm than good .

I will not be surprised if the obviously  mentally ill woman  does something horrific in the near future. 

I guess  I should not be surprised... with these people's   late term abortion and post deliver abortion  beliefs it's not a stretch  to believe they could believe  it's ok to eat babies. 

Edited by Nytracker

You guys know it was a stunt, right? Or does the screw up your narrative.

Was the woman serious? Was she ill? Was this an act?

The answer to the latter question appears to be known: A fringe activist group, the Lyndon LaRouche Political Action Committee, took credit for the stunt on Twitter, saying, “It was us,” and “sometimes, only satire works.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/04/nyregion/aoc-babies.html