House for sale Deposit

House for sale in Deposit. Girlfriends sister is moving to Canada soon. Getting word  out for her. Good school district if you have kids. Walking distance to Delaware river for AWESOME fishing. Short drive to state hunting land. Price to sell but will take offers.

https://www.binghamtonmls.com/brm/maildoc/zandrk_1569868932-Sep-30-2019-2_42_12pm.html

Edited by martin
Attatchment did not go thru
  • Like 1

That's my ex girlfriends old house. Nice neighborhood and yes the fishing/ hunting around there is great. Along with the nearby state lands are thousands of acres of NYCDEP lands around the Cannonsville Reservoir about(15 minute drive).
Deposit has plenty of small town pride. That house has a front row seat to the parade which starts at the school down the street.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone!!! Hope all is doing well. Yes I'm back. Been busy summer working way too much. Thanks for the great posts on the house. If you can pass it along that would be great. That's the meeting house for the parade every year. Great seats!!!!! I haven't been in Deposit in a few years due to work. Hornbeck is an awesome guy. I always stop by for a visit. He has great trapping scents I use for cover when Predator hunting. I enjoy going to Deposit. Small town with lots of Hunting/Fishing options. Happy Hunting and be safe out there.....Marty

17 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

We need another get together to swap more coyote stories with Martin!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sounds good to me. I've been working so much that getting out is tough right now