Ok who else hasn’t made it out with the bow yet

rob-c

I have only been out once for a 3 hour sit Thursday morning.

Last week was busy getting supplies to rebuild my kitchen floor. Thursday I had a small window and took it.

I would have loved to have been out yesterday! It was cold with a hard frost here in the morning and I know the deer were moving! But, alas, 8 hours ripping up old particle flooring ( so much fun ), and putting new wood down. Today was putting down the under layment, and getting the tongue and groove in. Almost 12 hours of this crap. Still have a small area under a bay window to finish up tomorrow.

My back is screaming at me so bad It's giving me a headache.

I should be out later in the week for a couple hunts weather allowing.

21 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

I have only been out once for a 3 hour sit Thursday morning.

Last week was busy getting supplies to rebuild my kitchen floor. Thursday I had a small window and took it.

I would have loved to have been out yesterday! It was cold with a hard frost here in the morning and I know the deer were moving! But, alas, 8 hours ripping up old particle flooring ( so much fun ), and putting new wood down. Today was putting down the under layment, and getting the tongue and groove in. Almost 12 hours of this crap. Still have a small area under a bay window to finish up tomorrow.

My back is screaming at me so bad It's giving me a headache.

I should be out later in the week for a couple hunts weather allowing.

I feel your pane, I did our porch roof last weekend , 2 days worth. tore it  down to the rafters,  . But I knew I had to get it done that weekend . My back and knees were screaming at me Sunday night .

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 1