Congrats Jay!!!!!!

BowmanMike

Awesome job Mr. Feathers!!! I am so glad you got your first bow deer,and a clean kill too! I have been following your bow journey with great interest,as mine is pretty young too. I think this is my 5th season with the bow. 

Keep it up and maybe you can add a nice buck to your list as well!

• Like 10

A hearty congratulations Jay! So happy to have you as a 'blood brother' !  You have come so far with bowhunting in a short time my friend. Not surprising at all though. You are one heck of a hunter!  Way to go man!!!

All those guys who helped along the way, are typical of the kind of people who frequent this forum. 

Group hug!!!..................................................

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, grampy said:

A hearty congratulations Jay! So happy to have you as a 'blood brother' !  You have come so far with bowhunting in a short time my friend. Not surprising at all though. You are one heck of a hunter!  Way to go man!!!

All those guys who helped along the way, are typical of the kind of people who frequent this forum. 

Group hug!!!..................................................

My bows that went to other members are now 2/3, we need your grandson on the board next!!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

My bows that went to other members are now 2/3, we need your grandson on the board next!!

If not for football, pretty sure It would be 3 for 3 now!  But we aren't done yet.....................giving it our best shot!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chef said:

I’d say this is the best thread of the year because jay deserves it!! Couldn’t happen to a better guy. Really put in that work for this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^couldnt have said it better.great story to boot!this was one of my "to do's" for this season as posted on a topic(Quickly approaching) i had started a couple months ago.Congrats!!!!now ur hooked!!!

20191007_173759.jpg

• Like 2