Hunting Leases - Cattaraugus County (price reduced)

Hello.

I have three hunting leases available for sale.

The first is 29 acres in the Town of Wirt, Allegany County, NY. It is mostly a grove of acorn-bearing oak trees. We are asking $590 per year.

The second is 250 acres in the Town of Lyndon, Cattaraugus County, NY, It is woods and fields right behind the main farm, has been posted and patrolled for years, has not been hunted in over a decade. We are asking $3,150.00 per year.

The third is 426 acres in the Town of Lyndon, Cattaraugus County, NY. It is woods and fields, swamp, contains a grove of acorn-bearing oak trees. It has a cabin that you may use, but it is derelict and has no electricity. We are asking $5,069.00 per year.

I am a professional forester, working on behalf of the owner. My website is at www.pcforestry.com. You may email me at [email protected] if interested. I will send you maps of the properties, you may inspect them, and can phone me if you are ready to sign a lease for one of them. These are all the leases I have. A lease gives you exclusive rights for all wild game hunting seasons for one calendar year. (excluding fur trapping). You may put up tree stands, but only commercially made ones that do not put screws or nails into the trees. We are managing intensively for sawtimber, so we don't allow cutting of shooting lanes or making feed plots. No camping is allowed on the 2 leases that don't have the cabin on them. ATVs are allowed only for deploying or retrieving tree stands, or for retrieving downed game. I have never hunted these properties, but have a long working experience on all three and can attest that deer and turkey are abundant on all three.

Edited by Pete Collin
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Is the land in Town of Wirt still available, for $590.00

I am going to throw this out. You have a lease in the Town of Lydon in Cattaraugus County. It is listed to lease for $3,150/year. Is it possible for you to come up with a price for a lease to run from 10/17/2019 - 12/8/2019 (8 weeks). There will be 4 of us hunting (myself 68 yrs., my son 44, brother 54 and finally brother 52,) We have been hunting for many years and treat property as if it was our own. Just a thought. We intend to lease this land by March 1, 2020 for long term.

Thank You,

Howard Nola   716-901-7764 home   374-1484  cell  

[email protected]