Few more pics of the brindle doe

moog5050

I’d drop it in a heart beat, the next guy will .

We had a cool 5pt piebald running around , friend told me that the farmer next farm over didn’t want it shot, well I don’t hunt his farm all that much certainly didn’t have stands on it ,, but I passed it twice out of respect of his wishes . 

Once it was broad side at 30 yards ( gun ) It was never seen again, and I had watched it a few times in bow and 2x on opening day of gun on two different farms  , then gone .

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I’d drop it in a heart beat, the next guy will .

We had a cool 5pt piebald running around , friend told me that the farmer next farm over didn’t want it shot, well I don’t hunt his farm all that much certainly didn’t have stands on it ,, but I passed it twice out of respect of his wishes . 

Once it was broad side at 30 yards ( gun ) It was never seen again, and I had watched it a few times in bow and 2x on opening day of gun on two different farms  , then gone .

reminder - don't invite Larry to hunt.  lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

She and any other piebald/albino is the only reason i get a doe tag each year. exactly what i am after.

YOU CANNOT SWAY TROPHY HUNTER!  I realize that she is probably more rare than a booner.  May be the only brindle doe ever as far as I know.  lol

• Like 1

she's getting lots of attention on Facebook. Bob already set the standard. He passed it with a recurve at close range. Sorry guys if you're going to take this one you're asking for a participation trophy or you got to chase it down and tackle it with a knife. lol

18 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

doesn't seem like a yearling doe so where did it come from?? no history in prior seasons? also we had a full white spike horn that didn't make it. all white except its head. had others too but haven't seen this type of pattern. cool deer.

we had one pic of her last season.  She seemed to move in this year.  She is definitely not a yearling.  Big doe.

Edited by moog5050

Playing devils advocate, what ever happened to “ shoot any legal deer that makes you happy ?”

id bet my left nut that if she gets on other hunters land she gets shot . The more she gets posted on places like FB and passed around in texts the bigger target she becomes .

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nomad said:

Playing devils advocate, what ever happened to “ shoot any legal deer that makes you happy ?”

id bet my left nut that if she gets on other hunters land she gets shot . The more she gets posted on places like FB and passed around in texts the bigger target she becomes .

You should shoot any legal deer that makes you happy.  It just won't make me happy to kill her.   Ask Culver, there is something special about seeing her and I really don't see the reason to shoot her.  She may or may not make it.  If we hunt her, I can almost guarantee that she won't. 

• Like 1