Deal or no deal

7 minutes ago, Water Rat said:

Can't your local gun shop order you one ? 

I tried when I was looking for my marlin 3030 I wanted a JM. They said buy one of there's off the shelf but they weren't JM's. There aren't to many gun shops around here.The guy I always used shut down his shop. 

2 minutes ago, rachunter said:

I tried when I was looking for my marlin 3030 I wanted a JM. They said buy one of there's off the shelf but they weren't JM's. There aren't to many gun shops around here.The guy I always used shut down his shop. 

Sorry to hear that. Maybe Gunbroker.com can help you.

• Like 1

I have several CZ firearms, the build quality is there along with very good performance. for me their bolt actions rank right up there with the good Remington 700s, Winchester 70, Savage 110 s etc.

I have a an older CZ 527 walnut stocked sporter chambered in 223 that is a very fine rifle, the set trigger on it is great and it will shoot some pretty fair groups. Many do not like the way the magazine is exposed on the 527s but it does not bother me.

$400 is a pretty good price as long as the condition is there, not crazy about the scope.

Al

Edited by airedale