What would you do if this happened to you ?

Hunter007

Having studied Kung Fu for over 20 years myself (currently teaching Hung Gar and Wing Chun and provide personal security to some high profile ppl) I am with Red. Someone is getting something broken. I can overlook a lot but spitting crosses the line. Sure there are a lot of suckers out there, cowards without the calzones to face you. Awareness is always top priority. Be vigilant. Be alert. Be ready.

#DEPLORABLE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hung Gar is a bit different. It takes between 12-15 years to get a black sash and another 5-8 to get red (Sifu)
Lotta weapons too. As I get older I def like Wing Chun more and more lol. Big power little movement. My Sifu is Fazil Zafir. He spent time at the Shaolin Temple. Love training with him. He’s on the bottom in the pic. IMG_6662.JPG

• Like 1

Being 60 y/o I’m not nearly as strong as I used to be, don’t move like I used to , don’t know any martial arts either . But I do still go to the gym for a number of reasons , here I am wearing my 45 pound vest doing a 42 minute workout on the Ladder, stair machine, and tread mill , today tire flips and chins ( no vest .)

Dont know how I’d do in a fight , but they may be in for a bit of a surprise or perhaps I would be lol .

98795620-6E88-4D5C-B34F-0B670B3F8EB4.jpeg

• Like 1

Being 60 y/o I’m not nearly as strong as I used to be, don’t move like I used to , don’t know any martial arts either . But I do still go to the gym for a number of reasons , here I am wearing my 45 pound vest doing a 42 minute workout on the Ladder, stair machine, and tread mill , today tire flips and chins ( no vest .)
Dont know how I’d do in a fight , but they may be in for a bit of a surprise or perhaps I would be lol .
98795620-6E88-4D5C-B34F-0B670B3F8EB4.thumb.jpeg.f21afcd7148ae440dd5de67951155b62.jpeg

I can only hope to be in such shape at 60. You are an inspiration.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

98795620-6E88-4D5C-B34F-0B670B3F8EB4.jpeg

Were  you the inspiration for that ad ? 

Or just a coincidence that  you look like an older version of that guy

images.jpeg-8.jpg

• Like 1