Please say a prayer for my brother

turkeyfeathers

Father in Heaven, You are great and greatly to be praised. I lift up Lee before your throne of grace. Father I ask that You are with him and his family. Please grant them peace in the difficult time. Father I ask that You reach down and guide those doctors hands and minds. You are the Great Physician. You are still in the healing business. You still perform miracles. Father may Lee be fully restored by Your hand. May he come to know you as Lord and Savior if he doesn’t already. I thank You In advance for what You are about to do. I thank You for Lee’s healing and restoration. I thank You for the peace You will bring to his family, Your peace, the peace which surpasses all understanding. May Lee rise and give You praise. May all his family come to know You through him. Let his healing be a testimony to all those around him, that they all may give You thanks and praise! I ask this as Your humble servant, in Jesus name. Amen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 14