Please say a prayer for my brother

turkeyfeathers

Thank you everyone. Out of surgery and surgeons hope they removed the whole clot and dead brain tissue. I hate putting this out there on an open forum but you are all my friends n family. Apparently had a bad stroke causing brain bleeding and then car accident. Had it been hour later and standing in middle of the Madison river in Yellowstone game over for sure. He verbally told doctors no surgery or dnr. His gf forced the hand upon my approval that without surgery he doesn’t stand a chance. With surgery and he makes it there’s hope     No feeling on left side of body. He lives in NY from mid October through early May tying flies and working out west and fly fishing the other months. Been fly fishing for 60 years and one of the best I’d guarantee. It breaks my heart not to be there with him right now and how scared he must be. My wonderful sister from LI just arrived there. She’d always come home to stay with our folks while girls n I outta town. Thank you again for all your prayers. Going to be a long road. 

• Like 20

45 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Thank you everyone. Out of surgery and surgeons hope they removed the whole clot and dead brain tissue. I hate putting this out there on an open forum but you are all my friends n family. Apparently had a bad stroke causing brain bleeding and then car accident. Had it been hour later and standing in middle of the Madison river in Yellowstone game over for sure. He verbally told doctors no surgery or dnr. His gf forced the hand upon my approval that without surgery he doesn’t stand a chance. With surgery and he makes it there’s hope     No feeling on left side of body. He lives in NY from mid October through early May tying flies and working out west and fly fishing the other months. Been fly fishing for 60 years and one of the best I’d guarantee. It breaks my heart not to be there with him right now and how scared he must be. My wonderful sister from LI just arrived there. She’d always come home to stay with our folks while girls n I outta town. Thank you again for all your prayers. Going to be a long road. 

Little bit of light to hold on too. Still thinking about you and yours brother!

Father in Heaven, thank You for all You have done and all You are yet to do. Thank You that You will finish what You started in Lee. Thank You that You are not finished. Please continue to be with him and comfort him, Father, in all that he may face moving forward. Please continue to give peace and comfort to him family. We give You all the praise, all the glory and all the honor for only You are worthy. In the mighty and matchless name of Jesus, amen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Surgeons pleased with progress. Still has thing attached to brain monitoring it , desperately wants ice chips but cannot have due to fear of lung aspiration, did move his left leg a smidge , sat in chair for 10 minutes, breathing and oxygen need improvement. These are all moving in the right direction and better than had he not had the surgery. We’re being cautiously optimistic. It’s hard to hear he’s said he’d rather die than this. Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts. 

• Like 17