Field and stream in Bigflats closed last night.

Nytracker

Field and stream in Bigflats closed last night. Sportsmans warehouse to reopen October  25. That's a quick turnaround. Should be interesting to see what becomes of it .  I liked the field and stream venue  until they showed their political agenda .  Never been in a sportsmans warehouse  .

3 hours ago, Nytracker said:

Field and stream in Bigflats closed last night. Sportsmans warehouse to reopen October  25. That's a quick turnaround. Should be interesting to see what becomes of it .  I liked the field and stream venue  until they showed their political agenda .  Never been in a sportsmans warehouse  .

Yep, stoped into harbor freight yesterday and noticed they were closed , swung over to read the sign. Looking forward to spending some money in a pro 2nd amendment sportsman’s warehouse. 

Edited by rob-c

Stopped by Henrietta F&S store yesterday , it already has Sportsman’s Warehouse name up, and workers inside, but not yet open . I had to go to dicks across from it as I needed another ladderstand ASAP .

Well my boycott of dicks / FS took a hit of $89 .